Ayozé Pérez (now playing for Real Betis)

ponsaelius

The cheer and cum eruption when Sir Jack of the Geordies ploughs through this absolutely despised Spanish soft c*** for his 7th yellow of the campaign will be something else. The noise deafening before the chorus of White Mike's Black and White Army (WE HATE RAFA) resumes.

LOL  :lol: :lol:

Sounds about right tbf

Can’t remember the last time we sold such an important player and that player getting almost unanimously positive and supportive responses - especially to his twitter post. Good luck to him.

The more I think of this the more it bums me out. He may not have been anything spectacular but he felt like a Newcastle product of sorts, an unlikely success story at a club bereft of quality developed players.

For some reason I couldn't even picture him leaving, like he was just happy to have been given the chance at the big time. But even his ambition has now outstripped that of our clubs and that is really worrying and saddening tbh.

Good luck to him, he deserves any success that comes his way as he is clearly driven.

Can lee just knock the lights out when Mikes done please?

Probably late to this, but massive fan of the club stressing his buy-out clause was met - desperately trying to absolve themselves of any blame.

Maybe have a bit of fucking ambition and he'd have stayed put?

Probably late to this, but massive fan of the club stressing his buy-out clause was met - desperately trying to absolve themselves of any blame.

Maybe have a bit of fucking ambition and he'd have stayed put?

Does anyone seriously think he'd have left if Rafa was still here? Any half decent player will be looking for a way out.

£30m sounds like a lot but we'll waste it on poorly scouted £6m 21 yr old hopefuls. I barely gave the story a second glance tbh, just past caring at this point.