Siem de Jong (still alive)

Guest ManDoon

Said it all summer........................the whole system AP has used this season is built around SDJ.

His injury renders us totally ineffective in the final third.

Southampton to win to nil looks a good bet now.

We don't have a 'system' :lol:

:lol: System does seem a bit strong.

Said it all summer........................the whole system AP has used this season is built around SDJ.

His injury renders us totally ineffective in the final third.

Southampton to win to nil looks a good bet now.

We don't have a 'system' :lol:

Rubbish!

“I think when we score it will be from a penalty or a set play or maybe a shot from the edge of the area or a ricochet. Hopefully.”

If we have any sort of a 'system' it rendered De Jong irrelevant against Palace. He hardly touched the ball. Pardew giving it the biggun about De Jong, but as with most of his talented players, he is at a complete loss as how to use them.

AP: “Siem - wasn’t a true reflection of him. He wasn’t match fit, we played him because he might have that one bit of quality." #nufc

So desperate.

GRRRRR!!!!!  That man does my fukin nonce in so he does!!!  The "pardew" way.  Play for the nil-nil and hope for that 'one bit of quality' cos that's what's needed to unlock Crystal f**kin' palace's defence!! 

:lol:

That one bit of quality. What a pathetic approach to life. I feel sorry for the wife. I doubt she's being satisfied.

He's shagging everything else that moves...

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/news/siem-de-jong-injury-leaves-4167280

Newcastle fear striker Siem de Jong will be out for four months after he suffered a groin injury in training this week.

The Magpies' £5million signing from Ajax will have scans on the injury in the next two days amid fears he has suffered a serious tear and could be out until Christmas.

Newcastle have delayed the extensive tests while the injury eases.

The loss of the Holland international would be a serious blow to Toon manager Alan Pardew, who missed out on QPR's Loic Remy after a successful loan spell at St James' Park last season and decided not to pursue any other alternative striking options.

De Jong missed Holland’s Thursday friendly against Italy because he had been injured for the start of the English season and was instead with the rest of the Newcastle squad on Tyneside this week.

He is understood to have suffered the fresh injury kicking a ball in a routine training session.

Class that like.