Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

In the interview at the end Blobby was asked about the wrongly disallowed goal. Made me laugh because Blobby said something along the lines of " I saw Daryl let his man go with his arm up and didn`t go for it as I knew the flag must have been up" . I`m sorry but Janmaat does that 3 or 4 times a game Blobby, do not use that as an indicator to offside.

In the interview at the end Blobby was asked about the wrongly disallowed goal. Made me laugh because Blobby said something along the lines of " I saw Daryl let his man go with his arm up and didn`t go for it as I knew the flag must have been up" . I`m sorry but Janmaat does that 3 or 4 times a game Blobby, do not use that as an indicator to offside.

Apart from he did go for it but was clearly too fat to get off the ground, just like he was for the punch tried about 5 mins later.

Apart from he did go for it but was clearly too fat to get off the ground, just like he was for the punch tried about 5 mins later.

The one where he punched Loverns head lol

• 2 weeks later...

He wont get the focus, but he is the reason we've not won along w the missed chances.

Its all good being strong going forwards, you cant let a ball drop over your head in the penalty area as a fullback.

Aye. Piss poor all over in that moment. Should've pinned himself on Ayew when he saw the cross was coming towards the back post. Some how gets close, then lets Ayew muster 5 yards and lets ANita close him down instead

Bloke has cost us a number of goals due to being dragged infield and leaving the player he should be marking free - as an international player he should know this but why are the coaching sgaff not highlighting this as it happens time and time again.

Cost us the three points. In my opinion we did lots of things well and then his piss poor defending them gifted them a point. Cracking shot but it should never have been a shooting position. Not the first time he has ignored the man at the back and watched the ball float over either.

It wasn't just the fact that he let the ball sail over to an unmarked Ayew.  It was how he totally stood off him after that.  Don't rush in so gung ho and get skinned.  But FFS, at least close the shot/cross down.  Really poor from him and I'm a big fan of his.

Bloke has cost us a number of goals due to being dragged infield and leaving the player he should be marking free - as an international player he should know this but why are the coaching sgaff not highlighting this as it happens time and time again.

Lucky to be on until the end. Absolute gutter shit. Crossing was pathetic. Really hate when he plays a one two with Sissoko on the edge of the area with him running into the box without getting on the return pass.

Wanted him subbed off but didn't want Anita at RB either.

I like him but he's digressed massively. I know he puts in the effort he just makes thick tackles, and seems like he's out of shape or something. Terribly one paced and stopped driving balls in and floats the fuckers. Looks far off the player we signed originally. Which is par for the course for us.

I like him but he's digressed massively. I know he puts in the effort he just makes thick tackles, and seems like he's out of shape or something. Terribly one paced and stopped driving balls in and floats the fuckers. Looks far off the player we signed originally. Which is par for the course for us.

So inconsistent with it, too. One minute he's telling Moussa to get back and watch his man, the next he's telling Colo about what the Dutch do for Christmas. Nightmare.

• 3 weeks later...

We've given him some deserved stick for his lackadaisical defending but he's definitely improved in that area in the last few games. Obviously, at the other end of the pitch, what a player he is. Terrific touch and great awareness to put it in the right area for Gini.