Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

Aye, seems to get overlooked a canny bit though due to his effectiveness going forward and that he gets labelled better than Debuchy.

Which he definitely isn't, btw (just to cause a needless argument on this happy day :aww: ).

Guest Howaythetoon

Too rash at times, but he's easily one of our best players. As right-back's go I think he's pretty good at both ends.

he started off badly this season but looked to have improved after the red. didnt look as quick as normal today. missing a week's training might take that 10% off you though. certainly was moving too well to be injured, just not 100%.

Still managed a fucking lush assist though

Having a 'mare so far, like.

Defensively he has been all season.

I don't think he's been as bad as you're making out. He was poor today but generally he's been not been that bad imo. He's caught up-field a lot and is a bit shit in the air but he's been ok.

• 2 weeks later...

@dankingNUFC: Steve McClaren says Rob Elliot doubtful for next weekend's trip to @afcbournemouth, but he's hopeful Daryl Janmaat could be okay. #NUFC

Well Robs trick or treat stash isn't going to eat itself, now is it?

Was strange he signalled to be sub as he went down then he played on for another 5 minutes ?

He played on as we bizarrely didn't get the sub sorted. Unbelievable when he was walking round the pitch but was then beckoned back on to defend a corner

Anita or Lascelles to replace him? Thank God Williamson is gone.

Williamson got man of the Match for Wolves today and was praised to the hilt by the Sky commentators.

So what, man? He's absolutely bobbins and everyone but you knows it.

Last time I posted in this thread was to question his end product, I'm still not seeing it. Again it comes with the caveat that I don't see all the games, but Stoke yesterday was another 90 mins of watching him make great progress up the pitch via various means and not once delivering a final ball