Official: Daryl Janmaat joins Watford for £7m

bowlingcrofty

So bad like, McClaren needs to bollock him and tell him to just defend. Sadly he knows there's no options in the squad.

Honestly I think he'd just tell McClaren to fuck off. And McClaren probably would.

Guest neesy111

So bad like, McClaren needs to bollock him and tell him to just defend. Sadly he knows there's no options in the squad.

Honestly I think he'd just tell McClaren to fuck off. And McClaren probably would.

Mcclaren has no bottle so he won't.

Just seen the goals now. Janmaat is either a diabolical defender or he just doesn't give a fuck. When Mbabu is fit he has to come in at right back. I'd play Anita there ahead of this cunt at the moment.

Just seen the goals now. Janmaat is either a diabolical defender or he just doesn't give a f***. When Mbabu is fit he has to come in at right back. I'd play Anita there ahead of this c*** at the moment.

The way he left Ulloa on his own was almost as if he was throwing the game. Absolute cunt. He takes a look and sees Ulloa there but totally ignores him and saunters into the center. Can't believe how quickly I;ve gone from loving this guy to hating him in such a short space of time. Fucking knacker.

He's sussed what we're about now. Not bothering our arses and so responds in kind. It's our culture.

That's all good and well, but fuck me he's a highly paid professional. The way he allowed the second goal to go in he should be fined and dropped. There;s just no excuse.

Not excusing it. but what as a club do we do to try to address that? We give them no motivation to achieve anything, actively encourage one eye on the door and institutionally treat punters like shit. It's licence to get away with murder. Perez'll be next; maybe not because his Spain chances could be hurt.

He's sussed what we're about now. Not bothering our arses and so responds in kind. It's our culture.

That's all good and well, but fuck me he's a highly paid professional. The way he allowed the second goal to go in he should be fined and dropped. There;s just no excuse.

Not excusing it. but what as a club do we do to try to address that? We give them no motivation to achieve anything, actively encourage one eye on the door and institutionally treat punters like shit. It's licence to get away with murder. Perez'll be next; maybe not because his Spain chances could be hurt.

Happens to them all.

Hardly got forward, except at completely the wrong times to leave massive gaps in behind him.

Him and Sissoko seem to try and force things to happen for us down the right, but given the rest of the side doesn't appear to be on any wavelength of attacking cohesively, they as you say end up doing it at the wrong times. Frustrating.

he's basically worked out what this club stands for and will be gone the first chance he's got

Or maybe he just never has been a very good defender and we've overlooked it because of how good he is going forward.