Emmanuel Rivière

LRD

He was a nothing player in pre season when playing against rubbish. He's not a goal scorer and will not contribute anything with the style of football we try miserably to play. Completely stupid signing and perhaps a little unfair on him.

At least he's fit enough to play unlike Chunky or whatever he's called.

How many shots on target have our strikers had so far this season.

No idea why I found this so funny  :lol:

He was a nothing player in pre season when playing against rubbish. He's not a goal scorer and will not contribute anything with the style of football we try miserably to play. Completely stupid signing and perhaps a little unfair on him.

At least he's fit enough to play unlike Chunky or whatever he's called.

How many shots on target have our strikers had so far this season.

No idea why I found this so funny  :lol:

I roffled too :lol:

I'm still going to give everyone a clean slate under a new manager, as Pardew could make C.Ronaldo look like Milton Nunez

I think he has shown at least his work rate is solid so you could maybe see him creating space and opportunities for someone like Cisse simply by making good runs and dragging defenders out of position. It's crystal clear that this 4-4-1-1 we've been using isn't gonna work for him at least until De Jong is fit again though. The guy has been completely isolated in pretty much every game so far.

Should give Ferreyra a chance once he finds his cure for invisibility.

:lol: :lol:

Ive actually started to wonder about this fella, I wonder if us taking him on was a "favour" to an anget.  To get his client out of Ukraine.  A nod and a wink to future deals.  :hmm:

I'm not judging him until he plays regularly with someone next to him.

I've said this before but what role would he play with a striker next to him? He's neither a finisher nor a creator.

He's basically the French John Walters atm

French Leon Best looks more apt. Could still be useful in a two just being a nuisance, but he'd need someone shit-hot next to him.

I've said this before but what role would he play with a striker next to him? He's neither a finisher nor a creator.

French Leon Best looks more apt. Could still be useful in a two just being a nuisance, but he'd need someone s***-hot next to him.

Papiss is the best we can muster on that front.

We are fucked.

French Leon Best looks more apt. Could still be useful in a two just being a nuisance, but he'd need someone shit-hot next to him.

'Je suis bloody Leon Best'