Emmanuel Rivière

LRD

Seems a lot of money for him.

£6m isn't too bad like, £11m for McCormack :lol:

When you put it like that fair enough, but still it's a lot of money considering there have been talk he's not our main target.

@nicolas_vilas

#MCS : #Rivière vendu par #Monaco à #Newcastle pour plus de 8 millions d'euros

Done deal.

This lad any good?

A mix between Gouff/Rémy. Very energetic striker, good finisher and decent link-up play, he's still young and has room for improvement, but you can  sense he'll never be a top-class striker.

Well, anything's an upgrade on wor shola.

Guest VanBarduck

pigeon= a gullible person, especially someone swindled in gambling or the victim of a confidence trick.

:lol: :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Seems a lot of money for him.

£6m isn't too bad like, £11m for McCormack :lol:

When you put it like that fair enough, but still it's a lot of money considering there have been talk he's not our main target.

Well aye, maybe we'll spend more on a bigger name.  Are we seeing a bit of ambition............................pahahahahahahaha :lol:

IF we keep Mapou (and ideally HBA but that is a long shot) and also sign a proven forward with no more major outgoings the king will have to surpass himself to f*** this up.

I'm still struggling to see where the goals are going to come from regardless of this signing personally.

IF we keep Mapou (and ideally HBA but that is a long shot) and also sign a proven forward with no more major outgoings the king will have to surpass himself to f*** this up.

I'm still struggling to see where the goals are going to come from regardless of this signing personally.

We'll sign another striker too I reckon.

Don't know mate.

I don't recall Fat Mike ever releasing money for squad players.

Same, although I don't think we'll be going all out, think it'll have to be a very good deal (financially of course) or we'll just roll with what we have.

pigeon= a gullible person, especially someone swindled in gambling or the victim of a confidence trick.

:lol: :lol:

Should retract our offer and laugh them in the face for thinking they could get that much for them, then offer them 2M. Show them who the pigeons are.