Chucky Ferreyra

ponsaelius

Hope if we cut it short and he goes elsewhere then we get half our loan money back.

I'd rather let the new manager make that call. I wouldn't give much weight to Pardew's judgement.

I agree, he seems to have scored goals for the Under 21's every time he's been near the pitch.

Beardsley said he`s been canny though :lol:

“I have to say he’s been excellent for us,” said Beardsley.

“He hasn’t played many games for us, but he’s been outstanding.

“He was involved in Arma’s first goal, and I just look at the things he does for the team and his attitude is incredible.

“One day, hopefully, he’ll be a top player for us.

“His attitude is spot on – he’s brilliant around the training ground – and really, I couldn’t praise him enough.”

http://www.shieldsgazette.com/sport/football/newcastle-united/incredible-facundo-ferreyra-can-seize-his-newcastle-chance-1-6935946

Wouldn't be surprised if we have some clause that says we have to buy him if he plays X number of games so we're waiting until there's less games than his clause to start playing him.

More likely just a favour for an agent to get him out of Ukraine and never had any intention of playing him.

Wouldn't be surprised if we have some clause that says we have to buy him if he plays X number of games so we're waiting until there's less games than his clause to start playing him.

More likely just a favour for an agent to get him out of Ukraine and never had any intention of playing him.

Agent family etc etc ad nauseum

Won't pay the extra £500k regularly to secure a deal for a player we need, will pay £1.6m for a player as a favour to an agent/captain.

This x 1,000,000. So fucking stupid. Surely he'd offer more than 17 year old Arma

Completely baffling how this deal has unfolded. He is by all accounts a promising forward, and I wouldn't be surprised to see him plying his trade at better clubs than us in the future, despite the fact that he has utterly wasted half a year of his career here.

Won't pay the extra £500k regularly to secure a deal for a player we need, will pay £1.6m for a player as a favour to an agent/captain.

This x 1,000,000. So fucking stupid. Surely he'd offer more than 17 year old Arma

But Armstrong is cheaper in the same way Carver is cheaper than Houllier. When the objective is staying up then it's already virtually been achieved, the small details don't really matter in the larger scheme of things, at least not the way we are run at this point.

Facundo Ferreyra, nicknamed Chucky, is an Argentine footballer who played as a striker for Vélez Sársfield in the Argentine Primera División and is to be sold to FK Shajtar Donetsk. During his first season playing for Vélez, Ferreyra was the top goalscorer for the team in their 2012 championship winning campaing, scoring 13 goals in 15 games. He was also joint top scorer of the entire championship.

Ferreyra has played for the Argentina under-20s. He was joint second top scorer at the 2011 South American Youth Championship with four tournament goals, helping Argentina to third place. He also played with the team at the 2011 FIFA U-20 World Cup.

Sound good