Newcastle United vs Manchester City - Sunday 17th August at 4pm (live on Sky)

Heron

Love a bit of Kompany:

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany has revealed that his side’s opening-day encounter away to Newcastle United is a trip he relishes because of his affection of St James’ Park. "My favourite away ground just happens to be Newcastle,” Kompany said at the 2014/15 Barclays Premier League Season Launch. “It's always a great atmosphere, hostile but at the same time it's what football is all about, passion.

Guest firetotheworks

He's at the wrong club for the good things about football, but I do like Kompany a lot. He seems like a good bloke.

Fukc it! let's go all out mental attack:

----------------------Krul--------------------

-------Stevie--------Willo----------Colo-----

Obertan------Anita------Colback------Remy

----------Sissoko------Ferrerya-----------------

-----------------Riviere---------------

Fukc it! let's go all out mental attack:

----------------------Krul--------------------

-------Stevie--------Willo----------Colo-----

Obertan------Anita------Colback------Remy

----------Sissoko------Ferrerya-----------------

-----------------Riviere---------------

3 at the back :anguish:

Love a bit of Kompany:

Manchester City captain Vincent Kompany has revealed that his side’s opening-day encounter away to Newcastle United is a trip he relishes because of his affection of St James’ Park. "My favourite away ground just happens to be Newcastle,” Kompany said at the 2014/15 Barclays Premier League Season Launch. “It's always a great atmosphere, hostile but at the same time it's what football is all about, passion.

Not the first time he has said similar I believe.

Guest firetotheworks

f*** Ashley, f*** Pardew, nothing can take away the joy of walking out at St James' first game of the season.

Howay.

Except Ashley, who's taking your money away and vindicating Pardew's employment. ;)

I really want to see more of Ferrerya and hope he get's an early goal for us. It can be tough for south americans to hit the ground running but from what I've seen on the ol' youtube, he's a canny poacher.

I just hope he doesn't go game after game of near misses.

I'm actually looking forward to the match today, even though we all expect to lose. I've enjoyed watching cabella in pre-season, plus the younger lads like perez and aarons have done canny.

Why does it have to be so late. I can only watch the first half before I must get going to Estadio da Luz to catch Benfica`s season opener.

Well to be fair, its probably all over after the first 45 mins.

Why does it have to be so late. I can only watch the first half before I must get going to Estadio da Luz to catch Benfica`s season opener.

Well to be fair, its probably all over after the first 45 mins. :lol: :lol:

10-15 more like. :sad:

If we have to lose then may as well be a real ass gaping, 4/5 please....

Wouldn't be surprised if it's all over after 10 mins and they come out the blocks with their arses on fire so they can take it easy for the rest of the game.

The annual city bumming. Ill assume it's a match we walk out the pitch 2-0 down at the start until proven otherwise by the royal cunt.

Been 'reliably informed' that the team is going to be:

Krul, Janmaat, Colo, Saylor, Haidara, Gouffran, Sissoko, Anita, Colback, Cabella, Riviere - 4-2-3-1

No idea how reliable the fella actually is for this stuff but they seem pretty certain. Tin hat.

Been 'reliably informed' that the team is going to be:

Krul, Janmaat, Colo, Saylor, Haidara, Gouffran, Sissoko, Anita, Colback, Cabella, Riviere - 4-2-3-1

No idea how reliable the fella actually is for this stuff but they seem pretty certain. Tin hat.

Saylor ahead of Williamson, fucking hell  :anguish:

That'd be the only eyebrow raiser, if you can call it that.

I'm very much of the opinion that Pardew will have been told to play or sell Taylor given he'll be on a fair bit more than Williamson and thus isn't providing any value being an understudy such is the shitstain that the club and it's board are.