Jamaal Lascelles & Karl Darlow

ponsaelius

Nottingham Forest defender Jamaal Lascelles is to appear at Derby Crown Court on Wednesday, charged with assault occasioning actual bodily harm.

The offence, according to court papers, is alleged to have happened at Lola Lo on Victoria Street in Derby on April 23.

Lascelles, 21, of Kieran View in Oakwood, is currently on bail on the condition he does not contact Usmaan Hussein.

http://www.nottinghampost.com/Nottingham-Forest-defender-Jamaal-Lascelles/story-25713557-detail/story.html#ixzz3M06GFN7s

• 3 weeks later...

I've just read they are under a transfer embargo due to breaching FFP, surely we can get them back with a little bit of coin?

Absolutely ridiculous situation to find ourselves in.  :rant:

We should go for that Assombalonga as well.

I've just read they are under a transfer embargo due to breaching FFP, surely we can get them back with a little bit of coin?

They can't sign replacements so why would they let us have them back. Even if we threw money at them they couldn't use it to replace them

They can't sign replacements so why would they let us have them back. Even if we threw money at them they couldn't use it to replace them

They've got a good keeper on the bench and Lascelles has been in and out the squad all season.

We could also loan them Elliot & another player back (maybe a better position for them instead of cb where they have better competition than us). A deal could be done, and should be at this rate.

They've got a good keeper on the bench and Lascelles has been in and out the squad all season.

We could also loan them Elliot & another player back (maybe a better position for them instead of cb where they have better competition than us). A deal could be done, and should be at this rate.

Give them Alnwick and loan them Gouffran

Give them Alnwick and loan them Gouffran

Give them Elliott and loan them Bigi & Armstrong. Surely something can be arranged.

They've just sent Tom Ince back to Hull, can't see them wanting to take Gouff :lol:

Whilst they still have a chance at the playoffs they aren't going to risk that, far to much money to be gained through promotion.

• 4 weeks later...

Just what we need. Another radgie. :(

Will be in relation to his assault charge from April of last year.  Scouts will have known about that and I'm told he's not a radgie, so I figure the assault incident was a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Don't think we should worry here.

Just what we need. Another radgie. :(

Will be in relation to his assault charge from April of last year.  Scouts will have known about that and I'm told he's not a radgie, so I figure the assault incident was a case of being in the wrong place at the wrong time.  Don't think we should worry here.

alot of us have decked someone for being a prick. Could be as simple as that.