Crystal Palace manager

Mick

we played well, but were unlucky. The first goal, we have a young keeper so no blame on him, second goal defence returning from injury, third goal came whilst going forward, fourth goal we played too high.

saving the team for the derby

some excuses from him potentially,what a knacker.

It's the picking Gouffran I don't get, he is such a waste of a place and does fuck all yet still lasts the whole game. He has little choice with the Keeper and defence to some respect, although Dummet should never ever play right back again, he is not capable of it and has looked at his best in the centre.

It's the picking Gouffran I don't get, he is such a waste of a place and does fuck all yet still lasts the whole game. He has little choice with the Keeper and defence to some respect, although Dummet should never ever play right back again, he is not capable of it and has looked at his best in the centre.

The new gosling. The irony of him scoring tonight though.

Surely if it all goes tits up again on Sunday the crowd will turn on him? Shirley?

Of course they won't. They'll boo at the final whistle then turn around and walk out in silence.

Fully expect another multi-goal shafting, may not even watch the fucker tbh.

Surely if it all goes tits up again on Sunday the crowd will turn on him? Shirley?

Of course they won't. They'll boo at the final whistle then turn around and walk out in silence.

Fully expect another multi-goal shafting, may not even watch the f***er tbh.

It's absolutely mental, man. :lol:

I'm f***ed off when we win, I'm f***ed off when we lose. All the joy has been sucked out of the game by this c***!

Yep, totally agree. It's the fucking worse thing in the world.

After seeing Spurs would have got Sheff Utd in the semi's, I'm at the stage where if he get hit by a bus I would be fucking ecstatic.