Crystal Palace manager

Mick

When have Newcastle ever done anything the normal way? It's all that's giving me hope. I knew if he went it'd be when we all least expected it and in bizarre circumstances.

To not let him take charge today would weaken our negotiating position. We'll agree a compo deal in principle with Palace, let him agree terms and just as the press get ready to head to the big unveiling, ask for more. No different to any of our deals for players.

I'd also like to know how Pulis became this top class manager? Done well to keep Palace up but all of a sudden every fucker wants him for their club on Twitter and the like, not just NUFC fans. I wouldn't want the baldy cunt anywhere near SJP.

Nothing on SSN about this?

Nothing concrete is happening. :lol:

:lol: Nothing at all is happening. We've whipped ourselves into a fucking frenzy because we just pure fucking hate the guy.

I wouldn't say nothing, our only 2 ITKs have called it. :lol: But that literally is all we have.

Imagine if he went IMAGINE

:lol: NO!

Imagine if he went IMAGINE

:lol: NO!

imagine there's no pardew

it's easy if you try

:lol: We must not hope. Stop hoping!

EVERYBODY BE COOL.

Please happen dear lord.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: I tried to stay out, IP. I tried.

Was in Monaco for the GP a fews years ago,saw Pards...he was up his own arse when I said hello....never mind,he was waiting in a long queue trying to get into the Millionairs Club when we had our own security team, just walked in,no queues and taken to the VIP area.

Cool fucking story mate.

:lol: Nothing at all is happening. We've whipped ourselves into a f***ing frenzy because we just pure f***ing hate the guy.

:lol: True.

Even then, it's easily been the best evening supporting NUFC for the last two and a half seasons.

If this doesn't come off, we should do this more often. :lol:

:lol: Nothing at all is happening. We've whipped ourselves into a f***ing frenzy because we just pure f***ing hate the guy.

:lol: True.

Even then, it's easily been the best evening supporting NUFC for the last two and a half seasons.

If this doesn't come off, we should do this more often. :lol:

:lol: All of the passion is clearly still there, we just hide the fuck out of it. Supporting NUFC is like being a drunk in Prohibition era USA.

Was in Monaco for the GP a fews years ago,saw Pards...he was up his own arse when I said hello....never mind,he was waiting in a long queue trying to get into the Millionairs Club when we had our own security team, just walked in,no queues and taken to the VIP area.

Cool f***ing story mate.

Was thinking the same myself.

I'd also like to know how Pulis became this top class manager? Done well to keep Palace up but all of a sudden every f***er wants him for their club on Twitter and the like, not just NUFC fans. I wouldn't want the baldy c*** anywhere near SJP.

If you want to do any more than survive he's shit, he didn't finish top 10 with Stoke once, despite spending shitloads.