Crystal Palace manager

Mick

:lol:

Those Palace fuckers thinking he has signed all of our good players.

:lol: I think everyone thinks that shit. It might be why people don't get why we hate the fucking prick. "But he signed-" Nah, motherfucker he didn't do shit.

Guest neesy111
Oddschanger: BREAKING: A deal to take Alan Pardew to Crystal Palace is getting closer to being agreed. (via @LeeClayton_) #CPFC #NUFC

Don't believe it.

http://www.alice-in-wonderland.net/alicepic/disney-movie/cheshire-cat-5.jpg

Those Palace f***ers thinking he has signed all of our good players.

:lol: I think everyone thinks that s***. It might be why people don't get why we hate the f***ing prick. "But he signed-" Nah, motherfucker he didn't do s***.

Probably some truth in this. I thought it was common knowledge that Pardew had next to no input in our transfer business, but seemingly not.

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php?id=106&tid=150035&page=17

So much :anguish: on this page. Seriously hope he goes there, takes his plodders (Williamson, Obertan et al) with him and relegates them. They deserve each other.

I particularly enjoyed this:

A manager cannot go out and scout EVERY player, that's why clubs have a 'Network' of scouts. Are you suggesting that players have been foisted on Pardew against his will ?

Yes, that's exactly what happened :lol:

@neilashton_: Mike Ashley holding all the aces from his holiday home in Barbados. More on Alan Pardew's future on @MailSport.

I wouldn't mind sitting in Barbados and make this decision :lol: :lol:

I get this picture that Fat Mike is literally just laughing his tits off while doing all of this in Barbados

It's half way through the season, so there won't be a large number of managers that are both good and available.

Either Pulis or a caretaker to the end of the season is my bet.

That's the owner's problem, he's not willing to spend the club's money to pay compensation.

@neilashton_: Mike Ashley holding all the aces from his holiday home in Barbados. More on Alan Pardew's future on @MailSport.

I wouldn't mind sitting in Barbados and make this decision :lol: :lol:

I get this picture that Fat Mike is literally just laughing his tits off while doing all of this in Barbados

:lol: Eating fucking pineapple slices, unable to believe his luck.

Just read this thread from since I last posted yesterday early evening.

Erm.  :dowiespin: Holy fucking shit. I don't know what to believe. Is this happening? How? Why? My head hurts from the excitement. The only thing I'm sure of is how much I hate Pardew for dominating my time, all the fucking time. But could this be the best end to the year ever?

Eddie Howe please.

"Despite a fixed £5m compensation clause in his contract, which still has six years to run, he will appeal to the Newcastle owner's compassionate side to let him walk away from the club after four years in charge."