Crystal Palace manager

Mick

I want him to do alright for a year and England to desperately come calling.  Everyone will see he's a total fraud then.  Premier league stars to work with and he'll be lumping the ball to Carroll, hoping for some magic as Rooney puts in the second ball.  All the while Germany have scored six at the other end.

I don't believe he wanted to go out, he just prioritised the league to the extent it was inevitable. Practically the same thing I know.

I don't even think he prioritised the league that much, he often just picked shit sides. Some of our better cup performances were when he left first teamers out.

I don't believe he wanted to go out, he just prioritised the league to the extent it was inevitable. Practically the same thing I know.

I don't even think he prioritised the league that much, he often just picked s*** sides. Some of our better cup performances were when he left first teamers out.

League Cup win away to Chelsea when Josh McEachran(sp) came on and ran the show for the last 20 minutes, 4-3 to us wasn't it?

I don't even think he prioritised the league that much, he often just picked s*** sides. Some of our better cup performances were when he left first teamers out.

League Cup win away to Chelsea when Josh McEachran(sp) came on and ran the show for the last 20 minutes, 4-3 to us wasn't it?

Not to mention the league cup win over Chelsea this season.

Hughton wasn't it?

Not to mention the league cup win over Chelsea this season.

City wasn't it?

Pinched from Facebook;

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/22/e332c3db346171962b3a071ae5d3697b.jpg

Man, this has annoyed me like. 

"With their longing for a trophy after all these years" the poor fuckers expected us to get past the 3rd round of the FA Cup occasionally.  History re-writing arsehole.

Pinched from Facebook;

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/15/01/22/e332c3db346171962b3a071ae5d3697b.jpg

Man, this has annoyed me like. 

"With their longing for a trophy after all these years" the poor f***ers expected us to get past the 3rd round of the FA Cup occasionally.  History re-writing arsehole.

Ha ha ha! That was my exact thoughts! I hate the twat and can't wait to hear his patronising shit in the build-up to our match down there!

That's about the 9th time someone's posted that

If that's in relation to my post then aye, I posted it myself the other day. I want that point hammered home because loads seem to be missing it and people like Pardew will continue to rewrite history.

Just had a dream where Pardew was a bus driver and I feel asleep on the bus, when I woke up at the stop I couldn't remember if I had a bag or where it was so fucked him about while I searched the compartment underneath. He wasn't helpful but wasn't a total cunt either, grudgingly helpful I'd say. I didn't find my bag then he fucked off.

I guess what I took from the dream is he should stick to being a bus driver cause he's miles better at that than he is a football manager.