Crystal Palace manager

Mick

What I'm seeing in this thread are just more reasons that Pardew is an absolute stain on the history of this Football club. He's talked us down in the media so much that everyone believes he has had nothing to work with. You'd believe from the media he has no players, we don't replace anyone and we lack the squad to achieve even a mid table finish. That couldn't be further from the truth.

The reality is that we don't replace people quickly enough and we are relatively tight with our money considering the wealth of the owner. However, in relation to our sales and the way we operate, we're still a good club to manage in comparison with a lot of clubs that get lauded at the moment.

Everyone is busy praising Swansea, but they sell Bony without a second thought. Yes they have Gomis already, but he won't replace Bony adequately in the end. They appointed a no experience coach from within as well. Monk has done alright, but that wasn't a sure thing. If they go out and spend all that 28m I'll stand corrected, but they're on a standard self sufficient business model as well. Not a better club to manage than Newcastle, yet have attracted good managers for years. They have more ambition than us relative to wealth but not more overall ambition.

The same can be said for Southampton. They sell half their team, get tipped for relegation and yet attract Koeman. They've spent to replace, but considering they got about 100m in and spent about 40m, it doesn't scream mass ambition. They've perhaps got their scouting right, or been a bit fortunate and have had a lot of the new players do well. Those players will be sold in a heart beat again though should a big club come in. Again, more ambitious than us relative to wealth, but really with a main ambition of trying to do okay relative to their means.

There's a lot of faults with the club like the cup policy and the Europa policy. In terms of squad, what we're likely to achieve with a good coach and everything else though, we're not actually a bad prospect to take on and manage, especially with the attraction of a good size club in the premier league. There's a talented squad here with potential and we shouldn't be struggling and playing awful Pardew style Football. There's a real chance for a good coach to do something here and make a name.

Pardew has literally persuaded people that because we've had the likes of him, it's the best we can do, whereas people see Swansea and Southampton as attractive because they try and get good managers in consistently.  The only thing Pardew is a master of is negativity and draining a club of its very life force.  Our owner is a dick like a lot of owners, but we're still a good job if we just try for a good manager. Pardew has talked us down so his mates in the media lap it up. If you listen to them you'd believe we're a much worse job than many in the league. It simply isn't the case.

:thup:

What I'm seeing in this thread are just more reasons that Pardew is an absolute stain on the history of this Football club. He's talked us down in the media so much that everyone believes he has had nothing to work with. You'd believe from the media he has no players, we don't replace anyone and we lack the squad to achieve even a mid table finish. That couldn't be further from the truth.

The reality is that we don't replace people quickly enough and we are relatively tight with our money considering the wealth of the owner. However, in relation to our sales and the way we operate, we're still a good club to manage in comparison with a lot of clubs that get lauded at the moment.

Everyone is busy praising Swansea, but they sell Bony without a second thought. Yes they have Gomis already, but he won't replace Bony adequately in the end. They appointed a no experience coach from within as well. Monk has done alright, but that wasn't a sure thing. If they go out and spend all that 28m I'll stand corrected, but they're on a standard self sufficient business model as well. Not a better club to manage than Newcastle, yet have attracted good managers for years. They have more ambition than us relative to wealth but not more overall ambition.

The same can be said for Southampton. They sell half their team, get tipped for relegation and yet attract Koeman. They've spent to replace, but considering they got about 100m in and spent about 40m, it doesn't scream mass ambition. They've perhaps got their scouting right, or been a bit fortunate and have had a lot of the new players do well. Those players will be sold in a heart beat again though should a big club come in. Again, more ambitious than us relative to wealth, but really with a main ambition of trying to do okay relative to their means.

There's a lot of faults with the club like the cup policy and the Europa policy. In terms of squad, what we're likely to achieve with a good coach and everything else though, we're not actually a bad prospect to take on and manage, especially with the attraction of a good size club in the premier league. There's a talented squad here with potential and we shouldn't be struggling and playing awful Pardew style Football. There's a real chance for a good coach to do something here and make a name.

Pardew has literally persuaded people that because we've had the likes of him, it's the best we can do, whereas people see Swansea and Southampton as attractive because they try and get good managers in consistently.  The only thing Pardew is a master of is negativity and draining a club of its very life force.  Our owner is a dick like a lot of owners, but we're still a good job if we just try for a good manager. Pardew has talked us down so his mates in the media lap it up. If you listen to them you'd believe we're a much worse job than many in the league. It simply isn't the case.

Yep.

(Why you got my vote in the recent awards)

(Why you got my vote in the recent awards)

Thanks :). I just had to go and look at the results. I didn't even realise I'd been on that poll. :lol:

Awesome post.

@CPFC: AP on Sanogo: "Strikers in the PL don't always have to contribute goals. He offers a chaos factor - you're not sure what he's going to do."

:lol:

Sounds ideal for the manager who also has no idea what to do.

Guest neesy111

@CPFC: AP on Sanogo: "Strikers in the PL don't always have to contribute goals. He offers a chaos factor - you're not sure what he's going to do."

Should have signed shola then.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I legit squeeled at this man.

"Young man, you've been signed for your chaos factor"  :lol:

Even in these times of uncertainty, let us remember what we have rid ourselves of, and be eternally grateful.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

I legit squeeled at this man.

"Young man, you've been signed for your chaos factor"  :lol:

Even in these times of uncertainty, let us remember what we have rid ourselves of, and be eternally grateful.

This is what makes me happy. Please keep these quotes coming. I actually enjoy them now that they're not about us. They're a fucking hoot as a neutral.

The sheer volume of hatred this board has for this bloke means it's unrealistic to expect people to just forget about him and let the thread drop down the board. :lol:

People will, rightly or wrongly, continue to take the piss and wait for him to fall flat on his face which he inevitably will. Even after our new boss is appointed I can't see the schadenfreude wearing off quickly, if at all. The abuse and ridicule the horrible cretin continues to receive is understandable, warranted and can be contained in the one thread. Wouldn't be against renaming it the Crystal Palace thread however...:shifty:

Guest Geordiesned

Can we not just let this thread die a death and put all the Pardew shit in the NWOAT?

Keep this going until he relegates them I reckon. If he keeps them up quickly delete and pretend it never existed!