Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

I've projected nothing. I've seen you bang on about his 60% win rate and then say that that's Title Winning Form. You've just said he's done well so far

That's where it starts and stops. Doing well so far. Is that hard to understand.

:lol: You think that the problem with say that he's done well so far, is that it's hard for me to understand?

What was it, a 9 place drop in the league? A 180 in playing style. It wasn't all his fault but he along with Souness were responsible for the biggest drops in performance our side has ever had.

For me, Pardew is a 4 year Roeder/Big Sam.

We did have a manager who presided over an 11 place drop in our league position.

He said: “In my opinion, Yannick is still learning but I also know big clubs want my players.

“If an offer comes along for him it would need me to look long and hard at it. He won’t go cheap, that’s for sure.”

Now that's more like it.

He said: “In my opinion, Yannick is still learning but I also know big clubs want my players.

“If an offer comes along for him it would need me to look long and hard at it. He won’t go cheap, that’s for sure.”

Now that's more like it.

There's the Pardew we know and loathe.

Being touted on SSN for the England job agin this morning. Lee Hendry and Trevor Sinclair... Fucking morons. If this cunt went on to win the World Cup I'd still fucking beat him to death with a crowbar al a the Joker.

I wonder for how long the narrative of every Palace victory will be "Are Newcastle fans regretting hounding out such a good manager"!!!!

This time last year the media were so enraged by the head butt incident that they were advocating his sacking.  Conveniently forgotten now.

Also sometimes managers just fit certain clubs - maybe Pardew and Palace fit in a way that he never did with us.

I wonder for how long the narrative of every Palace victory will be "Are Newcastle fans regretting hounding out such a good manager"!!!!

This time last year the media were so enraged by the head butt incident that they were advocating his sacking.  Conveniently forgotten now.

Also sometimes managers just fit certain clubs - maybe Pardew and Palace fit in a way that he never did with us.

Like Ashley's cock in Pardew's arse, fit? Got ya lol.

His initial success was widely forecast on here and elsewhere, it's the bog-standard new manager bounce. A good run of form with some notable wins but it's not sustainable under Pardew, it never is. Once results turn, and they will, he'll have no idea how to change it and they'll begin to regress - might take a year, might take 18 months but their form will dip, their performances will suffer as he shrinks back into his little defensive shell to avoid losing every game.

This good start is absolutely typical of Pardew's management career thus far. It'll play out in it's own time.

Just wait until he gets a difficult run and sells someone big. They'll crumble.

He's lost only four of his first thirteen PL games - exactly what he did with us.