Crystal Palace manager

Mick

He likes Pardew, wants to play regular football - ideally in the PL, basically needs the team to be built around him and probably likes the idea of living in London. It's a real shame his career has come to this.

Same shit I've said in the Cabaye thread - but he lacks such critical thought and is only looking at this face value man. He's (1) moving to London (2) playing for a guy who will let him do whatever the fuck he wants (3) leave if he feels like it (4) gtd starter no matter what (5) assumes 1-4 will get him back in the France team.

He would have never lost his spot if he stuck it out with us, by the way. It would never have been in question.

Fuck Pardew.

He likes Pardew, wants to play regular football - ideally in the PL, basically needs the team to be built around him and probably likes the idea of living in London. It's a real shame his career has come to this.

Likes Pardew. :lol:

He wouldn't give a shit if John Carver was manager man, he's just looking for a club in England so he can revive his stalling international career.

He wouldn't give a shit if John Carver was manager man, he's just looking for a club in England so he can revive his stalling international career.

So we're to believe he cares about his career so much that he'd play for a manager he doesn't rate for the second time?

He likes Pardew and I couldn't care less. Shearer liked Souness. Very good players sometimes like utterly shit managers. Get over it.

It sounds like only one club was interested, which says a lot. Whether he does or doesn't like Pardew, his hands were kinda tied here.

It's probably more about being in London near Debuchy.

So we're to believe he cares about his career so much that he'd play for a manager he doesn't rate for the second time?

He likes Pardew and I couldn't care less. Shearer liked Souness. Very good players sometimes like utterly shit managers. Get over it.

He's already said that the French manager has told him that he needs to be playing first team football to get his place back. He'll sign for any English club that can pay his wages. Even then he's probably going to take a pay cut, so yes his international career obviously matters to him. Pardew could drop dead tomorrow and it wouldn't affect his decision to sign for Palace assuming he even goes there.

He's already said that the French manager has told him that he needs to be playing first team football to get his place back. He'll sign for any English club that can pay his wages. Even then he's probably going to take a pay cut, so yes his international career obviously matters to him. Pardew could drop dead tomorrow and it wouldn't affect his decision to sign for Palace assuming he even goes there.

:sweetjesus:

“I like him because he gave me confidence to play, and to play as I did for two and a half years,” he said. “As manager he is really close to the players and talks a lot with them. He puts them in a good position to play well and we give him back our trust.”

Cabaye believes that Pardew was sympathetic to his desire to join PSG, although he admits that the two did not communicate when his transfer was finalised. “PSG is now one of the biggest teams in Europe, so I didn’t want to let it go and pass up on that chance,” he said. “I think the manager understood it and that was my principal reason [to leave].

“I didn’t have the opportunity to speak with him or even to call him, but I know that if he texted me, called me or wanted to meet me in Paris, I would do it with pleasure. I just want to give him back whatever he gave me. He’s a good manager and is going to stay that way in my mind.”

That's a direct quote from Cabaye. God knows why but he clearly does seem to like Pardew.

“I like him because he gave me confidence to play, and to play as I did for two and a half years,” he said. “As manager he is really close to the players and talks a lot with them. He puts them in a good position to play well and we give him back our trust.”

Cabaye believes that Pardew was sympathetic to his desire to join PSG, although he admits that the two did not communicate when his transfer was finalised. “PSG is now one of the biggest teams in Europe, so I didn’t want to let it go and pass up on that chance,” he said. “I think the manager understood it and that was my principal reason [to leave].

“I didn’t have the opportunity to speak with him or even to call him, but I know that if he texted me, called me or wanted to meet me in Paris, I would do it with pleasure. I just want to give him back whatever he gave me. He’s a good manager and is going to stay that way in my mind.”

That's a direct quote from Cabaye. God knows why but he clearly does seem to like Pardew.

Pardew was publicly licking his hoop for practically the whole time Cabaye was at Newcastle, why wouldn't he like Pardew on a personal level? On a football level - well he's prepared to join Palace apparently so that tells you about his standards on that score.

There's not a massive difference between playing for CPFC, Wham or us if money is equal. That's the scary part. Wham are probably the best bet, they have ambitions of Europe.

Us and Palace would be happy to finish 10th this season and next.

First time I've agreed with you I think.

There's not a massive difference between playing for CPFC, Wham or us if money is equal. That's the scary part. Wham are probably the best bet, they have ambitions of Europe.

Says a lot about your lack of logic if that's the case.

[emoji38] as fucking relentless as Ron sometimes, Ron's got a sense of humour though.

:lol: not all of us are as erudite as you.