Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Look at them Palace fans studying his lineups as if he's not simply playing the percentages game.

The man doesn't have any footballing foresight - he doesn't try and build an identity. He sets the team up differently every week based on trying to cancel out whoever the opposition is; whether that's Arsenal or Morecambe. And 38 times out of 76, his team still loses.

Good manager, though. Only lost 38 times in two full seasons. I'd have liked him if he weren't a cockney.

Then shuffles it around 10 minutes in when he realises he's got it wrong and is about to get battered. Every single time. Reactionary visionary cunt.

And so it begins.

@5liveSport: Alan Pardew encourages star players at #CPFC to entertain bigger offers.

Would you tolerate this stance at your club? http://t.co/Ev1WgfztuA

Then you read the comments below:

"The leader is good! The leader is great! We surrender our will as of this date!"

Fuckers like Derren Brown on a mass scale.

The comments paint the harsh reality of what it means to be Crystal Palace: smaller than small-time, flittering microbes hanging onto the skin of the beast that is Premiership existence, and hoping the winds don't get stronger. Can't wait until they go back down and return to listening to their UK Garage CDs and letting people in for free at half-time.

Struggled with our transfer policy so much he's after Santon now

Probably have him on the bench for half a season at first and then employ him as a RW

He could be their Phil Neville.

Pardew was a big fan of Santon for some reason.  He stuck with him during various spells of bad form. Santon was poor for us IMO. 

I'd have Paulie D over Santon at FB if he wasn't needed at CB.

Multiple wrong in a couple of sentences there.

What's incorrect? You can check my posts in the Santon thread. Week after week he was picked despite poor performances. Until his final season where he was frozen out (i believe from above) only injury prevented him from starting.

Defensively he was poor. Often in the wrong position. Often the man to play an attacker onside. Often ambled back while the other team score on the counter attack. Good build up play but offered nothing in the final third except the occasional daisy cutter from outside the box. Way better than Haidara when 1v1 with a winger though. And pretty handy in the air for a fullback.

Wasn't he fit for a couple of months before we sold him? Pardew couldn't have been that big a fan like. If he had been he'd have been playing and Carver would no doubt have just followed suit.

Easy to forget mind that he was atrocious during the second half of the run-in before last season. I know the team in general was at that time but the Spurs 0-4 was Cacapa/Portsmouth levels of shitness and could have been taken off after 20 minutes with no complaints.

I think something fishy was going on during his last season so i'm not counting that. He wasn't even on the bench. After being every present for the previous 3 years. doesn't add up. Even Abeid made the bench for Carver and he hated him

Patsy Pardew was probably told to alienate him to move him on to get him off the wage bill given we had 3 LBs, naturally he complied straight away because pleasing his paymaster >>> success of NUFC.