Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew: "We've made one mistake and it's been costly. We were better second half and certainly deserved something from the game.

"I thought (Claudio Ranieri) was goading our players (not getting the ball back) and he didn't shake my hand at full-time, which is disappointing. But it's a long game and they've got to come to our place and we'll remember that."

:lol: Tosser

Crystal Palace manager Alan Pardew: "We've made one mistake and it's been costly. We were better second half and certainly deserved something from the game.

"I thought (Claudio Ranieri) was goading our players (not getting the ball back) and he didn't shake my hand at full-time, which is disappointing. But it's a long game and they've got to come to our place and we'll remember that."

:lol: Tosser

Rattled :lol:

Hopefully Ranieri's slices his arse open with a shiv on whilst riding pillion on a moped like a true Italian at Selhurst.

:lol: either put this on Twitter or I am

:thup: go for it, fits your brand perfectly.

Hearing the phrase "Alan Pardew is not happy" makes my weekends brighter. Just hope it's a comment on his life in general rather than the match. Would have preferred to hear the word 'suicidal' in there too, I live in hope.