Crystal Palace manager

Mick

They might but results don't lie, they get multi million pound pay offs for essentially being sacked for poor performance. Pardew has ample time to walk away, but yet he chooses to "thank mike" for the situation he's in. He's got no backbone, no pride or dignity

Yeah sure, but you might believe you are good enough and can turn it around. You don't necessarily know you're shite and just wait for a pay-off. Although I don't doubt the pay-off aspect makes resigning less likely for a lot of managers.

Mate at the office was just switching Tv channels just now and Sky News was doing an interview with one of their reporters outside the training ground. Had a picture of Pardew arriving too. Are the reporters there for their usual press conference or are they expecting something to happen today?

@Everton: Roberto: "Players want to play games. Thursday-Sunday matches, we welcome and embrace that. We have a lot of competition for places."

The difference man. Everton are no bigger than us

It takes all of Pardew's mental powers to prepare the team for a game on Saturday/Sunday....and still watch his side get lashed 3 and 4 nils.

Dat preperation!

No doubt will involve some cliches about patience, time, middle class Southampton fans, players standing up to be counted and some guff about how he's done a good job over the past 4 years before the reporters lick his hoop through fear of being banned.

Tbf, I think Ashley is more to blame than Pardew is (although they both obviously have their faults). But if I was Pardew I would probably do the same. Newcastle United is just a job to him, if Ashley was stupid enough to give him a ridiculous contract why should Pardew walk away, whether he feels he can change things or not. In all honesty he probably thinks he owes nothing more to Mike Ashley as he has taken the brunt of the blame for Ashley's inadequate running of a football club and will bleed every penny he can out of him.

It's been tough

Suporters have every right to be angry

We need the supproters more than ever

The players are hurting

We've all been working hard

I'm confident we can put on a performance

So basically the same shite he spouted after last season's derby game at SJP then we went on to get butt-fucked by the scousers?!!! 

I'll state the obvious but I think on Saturday it will be clear to all who witness it that he has not only lost the fans but also the players too.  Fat Elliott might be running up the touchline like a cheerleader but the majority I suspect won't give a f**k.  They aren't stupid (well, apart from Saylor) and know what's coming. 

Tbf, I think Ashley is more to blame than Pardew is (although they both obviously have their faults). But if I was Pardew I would probably do the same. Newcastle United is just a job to him, if Ashley was stupid enough to give him a ridiculous contract why should Pardew walk away, whether he feels he can change things or not. In all honesty he probably thinks he owes nothing more to Mike Ashley as he has taken the brunt of the blame for Ashley's inadequate running of a football club and will bleed every penny he can out of him.

Not this shit again.  Ashley is a crap owner but he doesn't pick the team, dictate tactics or run training sessions.  Ashley hasn't consistently picked inferior players (Smith, Perch, Gosling, Ameobi) when other options have been available to the detriment of the team and club as a whole.  Ashley isn't the one who has shoehorned players into the team out of their natural positions, destroying their confidence and nullifying any threat they might have once offered.

Ashley and Pardew are a good match for each other, they each cover the other's inadequacies but it has gone beyond the point now where Pardew is only holding back the club with his own shitness.  Pardew is now the root cause of most of the team's issues and has to go.  You ask why he should simply walk away since he has a contract? Because it's got the point where the crowd detest him, the players no longer give a fuck and even the media have started to wake up to his inabilities.  If he walks away now he might still get another job in the Premiership or top end of the Championship, the longer he allows it to continue the more questions will be raised about his skills and fewer clubs will think him a potential asset.  Walk away now and let the media run with the stories that it was Ashley's way of running the club that harmed the team, or carry on and let everyone know it was Pardew himself who couldn't organise a gangbang in a brothel.  Mark Hughes or David O'Leary, pick a career path.

Not this s*** again.  Ashley is a crap owner but he doesn't pick the team, dictate tactics or run training sessions.  Ashley hasn't consistently picked inferior players (Smith, Perch, Gosling, Ameobi) when other options have been available to the detriment of the team and club as a whole.  Ashley isn't the one who has shoehorned players into the team out of their natural positions, destroying their confidence and nullifying any threat they might have once offered.

Ashley and Pardew are a good match for each other, they each cover the other's inadequacies but it has gone beyond the point now where Pardew is only holding back the club with his own shitness.  Pardew is now the root cause of most of the team's issues and has to go.  You ask why he should simply walk away since he has a contract? Because it's got the point where the crowd detest him, the players no longer give a f*** and even the media have started to wake up to his inabilities.  If he walks away now he might still get another job in the Premiership or top end of the Championship, the longer he allows it to continue the more questions will be raised about his skills and fewer clubs will think him a potential asset.  Walk away now and let the media run with the stories that it was Ashley's way of running the club that harmed the team, or carry on and let everyone know it was Pardew himself who couldn't organise a gangbang in a brothel.  Mark Hughes or David O'Leary, pick a career path.

I'm not saying that Pardew is innocent either, I just feel that Ashley is more to blame. Yes Pardew picks the team, but how much of a say does he have in the players at his disposal? He has shown in the past that he can get results when he has the right players. He is no scout, I doubt he even knows who half of the players we signed this summer actually are but we finished 5th with Pardew as a manager and a very average side tbh. But when Ashley decides he wants to sell our best player (by far) because he is far more interested in lining his own pockets than the fortunes of the football club. That is why, imo, Ashley is more to blame.

Ashley deserving blame doesn't mean Pardew gets absolved of blame. If turdface intends to hang on to his job, then we have every right to abuse the living daylights out of the asslicker.

I'm not saying that Pardew is innocent either, I just feel that Ashley is more to blame. Yes Pardew picks the team, but how much of a say does he have in the players at his disposal? He has shown in the past that he can get results when he has the right players. He is no scout, I doubt he even knows who half of the players we signed this summer actually are but we finished 5th with Pardew as a manager and a very average side tbh. But when Ashley decides he wants to sell our best player (by far) because he is far more interested in lining his own pockets than the fortunes of the football club. That is why, imo, Ashley is more to blame.

A side with a free scoring Papiss Cisse, with Demba Ba, Hatem Ben Arfa, Yohan Cabaye, and Tiote/Colo/Krul/Perch/Best (wait, can't remember if he was still there) all in form is a very average side? Is that the first Newcastle side you've ever seen? because that was easily the best squad we've had since Sir Bobby's days.

Not this s*** again.  Ashley is a crap owner but he doesn't pick the team, dictate tactics or run training sessions.  Ashley hasn't consistently picked inferior players (Smith, Perch, Gosling, Ameobi) when other options have been available to the detriment of the team and club as a whole.  Ashley isn't the one who has shoehorned players into the team out of their natural positions, destroying their confidence and nullifying any threat they might have once offered.

Ashley and Pardew are a good match for each other, they each cover the other's inadequacies but it has gone beyond the point now where Pardew is only holding back the club with his own shitness.  Pardew is now the root cause of most of the team's issues and has to go.  You ask why he should simply walk away since he has a contract? Because it's got the point where the crowd detest him, the players no longer give a f*** and even the media have started to wake up to his inabilities.  If he walks away now he might still get another job in the Premiership or top end of the Championship, the longer he allows it to continue the more questions will be raised about his skills and fewer clubs will think him a potential asset.  Walk away now and let the media run with the stories that it was Ashley's way of running the club that harmed the team, or carry on and let everyone know it was Pardew himself who couldn't organise a gangbang in a brothel.  Mark Hughes or David O'Leary, pick a career path.

What does it matter when he can't get anything close to the best out of players that he is given?  This is a manager who thought that Hayden fucking Mullins was a better choice than Javier Mascherano.  When he's been given players that he's wanted they've hardly been spectacular successes, or have you not noticed Obertan?

Guest Roger Kint

I hate "he hasn't been able to buy his own players"

Imagine if he fucking was! How's Darren Bent getting on since Pardew wanted him last summer again?

11 Obertans :fwap:

Ashley deserving blame doesn't mean Pardew gets absolved of blame. If turdface intends to hang on to his job, then we have every right to abuse the living daylights out of the asslicker.

A side with a free scoring Papiss Cisse, with Demba Ba, Hatem Ben Arfa, Yohan Cabaye, and Tiote/Colo/Krul/Perch/Best (wait, can't remember if he was still there) all in form is a very average side? Is that the first Newcastle side you've ever seen? because that was easily the best squad we've had since Sir Bobby's days.

Our side has been average at best since SBR left, imo. From the side you mentioned we had either Ba OR Cisse scoring. Ben Arfa and Cabaye was great. Thats 3 good player. The rest were average.

What does it matter when he can't get anything close to the best out of players that he is given?  This is a manager who thought that Hayden f***ing Mullins was a better choice than Javier Mascherano.  When he's been given players that he's wanted they've hardly been spectacular successes, or have you not noticed Obertan?

Again, I'm not saying Pardew is great, he has insane flaws in his ability to manage. But if he goes, what do you think is going to happen? You think Ashley is gonna dig deep to get a top young European manager to take us forward? Is he fuck! Nice cheap option. Steve Clarke? Neil Lennon? Remember this is a guy who employed JFK... Twice.

Oh, and of course I've noticed Obertan, he has a ridiculously shaped head and he's fucking shit!

A vaguely competent manager that doesn't seem to be going through a mental collapse would suffice. People are not asking for Jesus Christ to come back to Earth. They just want someone that will not embarrass himself and the club at least three times a month. I was alright with the decision to give Pardew another chance after 2012-2013, but he should have been sacked near the end of last season and probably also should have been sacked after Newacstle United's last three matches.

He has no say at all in our recruitment (outside of maybe some frees like Obertan and Colback) and we're fucking lucky he doesn't as well or god knows what we'd be signing.  He already has far too much say in the players at his disposal in that he can ignore them and ruin them or get them sent off to Hull on loan when we need them most.

The only time he gets results is when he has a few special players to win him matches with individual brilliance like Cabaye, Ba, Ben Arfa ect.  Otherwise he's got no chance because he can't train a side to play as a team to save his life and he's so tactically inept that he really doesn't even know what a tactic is outside of everyone behind the ball and hope for something special from 'Atam'.  Is that good enough in your opinion?  That our manager relies completely on individuals?

Selling Cabaye didn't force the cunt to play Dan fucking Gosling every game while infinitely more talented players languished on the bench.  It didn't force him to go into every game like he was scared of his shadow despite the fact we were already basically mathematically safe.  Its an excuse and a bad one at that.

Again, I'm not saying Pardew is great, he has insane flaws in his ability to manage. But if he goes, what do you think is going to happen? You think Ashley is gonna dig deep to get a top young European manager to take us forward? Is he fuck! Nice cheap option. Steve Clarke? Neil Lennon? Remember this is a guy who employed JFK... Twice.

Oh, and of course I've noticed Obertan, he has a ridiculously shaped head and he's fucking shit!

Keep the man who makes most of us not even want to watch the match anymore out of fear of who will replace him?  You're running the gammit of excuses here man:

Its Ashley's fault

Cabaye

Not enough control over transfers

But what if his replacement is worse

I take it you were one of the ones who voted to keep the cunt?

I'd take any manager over him and I mean anyone.  The uncertainty of whether or not our manager is shit is far better than the certainty that he is.  I go into every game knowing what drivel I'm going to see, knowing that the man in charge will make my next 90 minutes both mind numbing and tortuous.  The only way I can even bring myself to watch anymore is the hope that we'll get smashed to pieces which might end this fucking nightmare.  How could I possibly fear what will come next?

Our side has been average at best since SBR left, imo. From the side you mentioned we had either Ba OR Cisse scoring. Ben Arfa and Cabaye was great. Thats 3 good player. The rest were average.

What does it matter when he can't get anything close to the best out of players that he is given?  This is a manager who thought that Hayden f***ing Mullins was a better choice than Javier Mascherano.  When he's been given players that he's wanted they've hardly been spectacular successes, or have you not noticed Obertan?

Again, I'm not saying Pardew is great, he has insane flaws in his ability to manage. But if he goes, what do you think is going to happen? You think Ashley is gonna dig deep to get a top young European manager to take us forward? Is he f***! Nice cheap option. Steve Clarke? Neil Lennon? Remember this is a guy who employed JFK... Twice.

Oh, and of course I've noticed Obertan, he has a ridiculously shaped head and he's f***ing s***!

Sorry but are you blind or just totally clueless because you're certainly one or the other