Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Just imagine our 'transfer summits' man.  Carr listing all these up and coming young stars from the continent and internationals looking to make the next step to the PL and Pardew chucking in Charlie fucking Adam and Darren Bent. :lol:

Ironically if we didn't have Carr then Pardew would have failed ages ago and would probably already be out the door. But we might also be thoroughly settled in League One, so pros and cons.

It's brilliant that you've turned against him, you post what I would have posted so I no longer have to. :lol:

Ironically if we didn't have Carr then Pardew would have failed ages ago and would probably already be out the door. But we might also be thoroughly settled in League One, so pros and cons.

It's brilliant that you've turned against him, you post what I would have posted so I no longer have to. :lol:

:lol:

It's just time for a change, there's only so many players he can fail to get the best out of.

:lol:

It's just time for a change, there's only so many players he can fail to get the best out of.

I highly doubt that.

Getting rather annoyed with the amount of Newcastle fans having to defend themselves against the press, going overboard and using the phrase "we don't expect to compete with the top six!"

Erm, I do.

Just to get you in the weekend mood ... Chris Waddle.

Be warned this could actually make you top yourself.

“The one thing you don’t want when walking onto the pitch is fans holding banners up with ‘manager out’. The players are still playing for Pardew so he must be doing something right. I was at the Stoke City game and Newcastle played very well. They just couldn’t grab a goal.

“They dug in against Swansea and got a good result after going down to 2-0, so you can’t say the players aren’t giving it everything. But sometimes you have to be realistic and say ‘how good are the team?’ Currently, they’re on par with the teams in the bottom half of the league.”

“People might say they’re better than that, but does that mean you get a new manager in who can get more out of his team?

“Personally I don’t think you can. If a new manager comes in, he’d say to Mike Ashley ‘I need to bring in three or four players to make this team stronger’. Alan Pardew could probably say the same thing right now, but they haven’t got the budget at the minute so what’s the point in bringing a new manager in if he’s going to work from the same sort of line?”

:pokerface:

The players are still playing for Pardew so he must be doing something right.

Have seen this said a lot recently.

We haven't won a game for centuries, and have accumulated record low points over a period of time, and people can still say this absolute garbage, and feel clever.

So infuriating.

Love reading what mackems think about NUFC in our local rag like.

We get enough of that in the polls. Any sane owner would notice there was a problem when your local rivals are desperate for you to keep a manager.

They're even singing for him not to be sacked in matches where they aren't playing us. How humiliating is that?  :lol:

Guest Geordiesned

Never seen one banner with "manager out" on it thankfully.

Sounds like a great ironic banner though.

The SackPardew lot should go with that as they'll be able to reuse it when Sanchez/Wise/Curbishley replaces Pardew.