Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Would be a coup for us. Good experience, and despite the ravings of some deluded Geordies (who suddenly all shut up when he won a few on the bounce) a very good manager.

:lol:

Oh, I hope he ends up eating his words!

I think good appointment if true.

Who else could /would come. He must have affinity with us and he has done a good job at Toon. He wont accept non tryers and will know the players he needs plus they are more likely to come due to his track record.

Feel good about it.

There worse than our lot

Imagine if he went IMAGINE

:lol: NO!

Imagine if he went IMAGINE

:lol: NO!

imagine there's no pardew

it's easy if you try

:lol: We must not hope. Stop hoping!

EVERYBODY BE COOL.

Please happen dear lord.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol:

It's not going to happen. He's got a job for life here or as long as fat boy owns the club, go to Palace and they'll probably sack him when he takes them down. There is just about a 1% chance it might happen which is the most hope we've had since the bastardo arrived

It's not going to happen. He's got a job for life here or as long as fat boy owns the club, go to Palace and they'll probably sack him when he takes them down. There is just about a 1% chance it might happen which is the most hope we've had since the bastardo arrived

At which point we'll get him back.  Guess who wins again.

Ashley's probably told him his job is still here if he gets sacked ffs. :lol:

I'm f***ing sick of this man, my entire evening is ruined and revolves around this f***ing thread, not for the first time either, just f*** off Pardew man dear me!

I know the feeling, was going to watch Homeland but I can't now because I don't want to miss a thing in this thread.

I'm f***ing sick of this man, my entire evening is ruined and revolves around this f***ing thread, not for the first time either, just f*** off Pardew man dear me!

I know the feeling, was going to watch Homeland but I can't now because I don't want to miss a thing in this thread.

I'm just sitting in silence refreshing this and twitter over and over again  :lol: