Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Can you basically just send anything to the mag and have it published?  I mean fucking hell that is terrible, not just the cretinous opinions expressed there but everything about it.  Its like some shit post on a forum and they're publishing it as a article :lol:

Don Hutchison hates him as much as us, sticking the boot in on Twitter again :lol:

The football world has gone bonkers, if C Palace are to pay MILLIONS for Pardew! Ive played 4 him,senior pro's will not like him. #choc #ego

Switched the radio on this morning immediately Collymore goes"Despite what some Geordie's will tell you, Pardew did a good job." Switches radio off.

http://i.imgur.com/uYvya.jpg

It's ok Stan. Your tears say more than real evidence ever could.

Anyone know how to listen back on talksport? I was on earlier but I was f***ing mortal and no idea what I said.

:lol: Get in  :lol: I really wish that it had all been 100% officially confirmed by now but f*** it. Happy new year!

All sorted. All loose ends now agreed. AP on way to Villa Park. Will delete shortly.

Huzzah!

Anyone know how to listen back on talksport? I was on earlier but I was f***ing mortal and no idea what I said.

:lol: Get in  :lol: I really wish that it had all been 100% officially confirmed by now but f*** it. Happy new year!

All sorted. All loose ends now agreed. AP on way to Villa Park. Will delete shortly.

:megusta:

This pleases me greatly.  :cool:

Will he be in the dugout?

How good will that feel, seeing him in someone else's dugout?  :love:

How good will that feel, seeing him in someone else's dugout?  :love:

That would be magnificent  :)

Fucking GET IN (will delete this too)

Might be a Giggs but at first I thought he was deliberately trying to prolong this saga because Palace are away at Dover in the FA Cup on Sunday on TV. But with what has been updated, then get the fuck in! Will gladly watch him do what he's best at, losing in the 3rd Round of the FA Cup to lower league opposition!