Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The lesson this moron will take out of today is that he makes genius changes from the bench and his master plan is working.  He's that delusional!

The lesson he should be taking from it is that once we started attacking and had a more attacking formation, we actually made the other team worry about us for a change.  You just know that Pardew is too much of a coward though to start an attacking lineup against Leicester.

Good. A defeat against Leicester and he's right back in the shit.

Could see Ashley pulling the trigger just we we least expect it. He's a sneaky fucker

He did look like he was pondering something at the end of match, prob balti or steak and kidney! but 1 win in 15 league games holy fuck that's awful

Guest Gino14

The lesson this moron will take out of today is that he makes genius changes from the bench and his master plan is working.  He's that delusional!

The lesson he should be taking from it is that once we started attacking and had a more attacking formation, we actually made the other team worry about us for a change.  You just know that Pardew is too much of a coward though to start an attacking lineup against Leicester.

Good. A defeat against Leicester and he's right back in the s***.

Good point, but it needs to be enough, otherwise we're getting to the stage where no one can save us.  When you're more than a win adrift in the relegation zone and can't win more than 1 in 15, well you're going down.

Worried he might actually take some ideas out of that game. Radical stuff like playing genuine wide players on the wing, having more than one genuine forward on the pitch at once and dropping players like Gouffran and Colback.

That last 20 minutes is probably the most balanced we've looked in a long time, sadly. Reckon he'll scrape a win against Leicester.

Guest strongbow69

fkn hell, ando on total sport saying it shouldn't get personal and his family shouldn't get abuse, they haven't you fuck stick  :dave:

Good. A defeat against Leicester and he's right back in the s***.

Even a draw would kill him.

Guest Gino14

He's an incurable disease is what this guy is.  We can treat the symptoms, but eventually he's going to take us down.

Guest Gino14

The pattern of our results is worse than the relegation season and we're already in danger of being cut adrift.  If we don't beat Leicester and Pardew stays, we'll be the predictable action film you know the ending to.  We'll be down and there'll be no real point in bothering with it any further.

Guest firetotheworks

That's his new thing, suggesting that his worst critics aren't everyone and are the minority, and then putting words in our mouths.

ee Ryder ‏@lee_ryder  6m6 minutes ago

Pardew on team: “I don’t think that even our worst critic could argue they gave me everything today.” #nufc

Expand

All about him as per.

Either Ryder doesn't really understand the English language or Pardew just said that the team didn't give him everything today.  Could be both.

Guest Gino14

Pardew on team: “I don’t think that even our worst critic could argue they gave me everything today.” #nufc

Expand

All about him as per.

If that's them giving everything we really are f***ed.

Expand

All about him as per.

Got to give the guy credit.  When I think I can't possibly despise him any more, he manages to stoke the fires of rage.

Expand

All about him as per.

Either Ryder doesn't really understand the English language or Pardew just said that the team didn't give him everything today.  Could be both.

He does such a good job of playing to the hard work stereotype though.

Hardwork and giving it everything is the bare minimum we expect Alan so please stop using it as some sort of defence of what's served up.