Crystal Palace manager

Mick

The 5th place finish bollocks is started to do my head in now, we finished pretty much where we should have given the strength of our squad and the failures of Liverpool and Chelsea, it was an achievement of a manager merely doing his job, something he's failed to do ever since.

In that season we pressed high up pitch, chased everything down and counter attacked brilliantly at times. Since then he has abandoned all of that ethos and resorted to a dormant footballing style aimed at boring the opposition into submission and nullifying threats, however it often results in the opposition looking pumped up on steroids and us a retarded kid that has had a stroke.

I don't remember us doing that at all. The football was mostly f***ing crap too, by the way.

2nd half of season we counter attacked to great effect in away games. 1st half we had Cabaye chasing everything down as was Demba, always looked to close down opposition especially at home.

We haven't ever played pressing football under Pardew. You're making that up.

Agree with Ronaldo here, we never look to press high up the pitch. Lots of teams come up to St James' and do it to us though with their wide men and central midfielders, which makes you realise how little we do it ourselves.

Fantastic performance vs spurs last season at the Lane. They had 31 shots :lol:

If that counts as a fantastic performance I dread to think what a bad one would look like. Fantastic result aye, but the performance was one of the worst of the season, and that's saying a lot. :lol:

Fantastic performance vs spurs last season at the Lane. They had 31 shots :lol:

If that counts as a fantastic performance I dread to think what a bad one would look like. Fantastic result aye, but the performance was one of the worst of the season, and that's saying a lot. :lol:

The Vill away game, the season before was just as bad.  We scored 2 i think and then stopped. :lol:

3 minutes ago

AP: "We went to Spurs last season and put in a fantastic performance. We will go back there with good memories." #nufc

LUL

We got twatted and Krul had the game of his life. Yeah, good memories.

3 minutes ago

AP: "We went to Spurs last season and put in a fantastic performance. We will go back there with good memories." #nufc

We sure did Alan, if you're judging the game on fouls committed

http://i.imgur.com/1MdygaB.jpg

To be fair we did put in a fantastic performance at Spurs last season. Up until we scored in the 13th minute of course.

It was the biggest smash-and-grab I've ever seen NUFC pull off, that I can recall.  One-way relentless traffic for most of the match.