Crystal Palace manager

Mick

"Did I expect certain personnel to be around it and to have done so well? No," Pardew told BBC Newcastle.

"I didn't think Perez would have the impact he's had. Sammy Ameobi I've always hoped for. Paul Dummett? No. Jack Colback playing every minute of every game? No. Mehdi Abeid? No."

"These guys have come through and that's what we really want."

"I have no idea why things are working, nothing is the way I meant it to be"

Regarding the Myler headbutt incident:

“I never really hit him but it’s important when you do something wrong that you don’t hide,” he said. “You admit that you’ve done something wrong and you have to correct it. I’ve worked with a mentor, somebody who’s helped me focus my winning mentality.

“My capacity to want to win has overspilt in a couple of incidents and I’ve had to channel that in a better way. That winning mentality will never leave me.

“But I need to get it across on to the pitch in different ways, in a more intelligent way, in my preparation, in my concentration at half-time and full-time.”

Source: http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-boss-alan-pardew-sought-help-after-headbutting-hulls-david-meyler-9867692.html

:facepalm:

“I never really hit him but it’s important when you do something wrong that you don’t hide,” he said. “You admit that you’ve done something wrong and you have to correct it. I’ve worked with a mentor, somebody who’s helped me focus my winning mentality.

“My capacity to want to win has overspilt in a couple of incidents and I’ve had to channel that in a better way. That winning mentality will never leave me.

“But I need to get it across on to the pitch in different ways, in a more intelligent way, in my preparation, in my concentration at half-time and full-time.”

Source: http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-boss-alan-pardew-sought-help-after-headbutting-hulls-david-meyler-9867692.html

Because I want to win I try headbutt people

Wait, what?

"We play like Bayern Munich." No we don't Alan.

That's not real is it

He was on Radio Newcastle this morning and said as much so yes.

:lol: No he didn't. Really?! Nah. Never happened. :lol: Uh uh. He couldn't possibly have said that. What? Who the fuck is we?

http://giant.gfycat.com/FailingFixedBarnacle.gif

textbook interview question "what is your greatest weakness" reversal to make your weakness sound like strength :lol: "I'm a bit of a radge ... BECAUSE I WANT TO WIN SO MUCH" :lol:

:lol: Dude blamed the fans for a loss because the people at the game made the team want to win so badly, but now he's this massive go for it competitor. Dude is a fucking nutcase. We're stuck with this guy too. God damn.

Winning mentality, playing like Bayern Munich, crediting himself for hoying in the youngsters in the deep end and them staying afloat. The massive ego is definitely back :lol:

I guess you would say it was Unbelievable.  :bluestar:

Winning mentality, playing like Bayern Munich, crediting himself for hoying in the youngsters in the deep end and them staying afloat. The massive ego is definitely back :lol:

I guess you would say it was Unbelievable.  :bluestar:

Nah, the five wins in a row just when he was hanging in the ropes though, that is/was unbelievable. Now we've got at least another year of this clown bigging himself up at every occasion to look forward to.

Mick come on, what were his exact words?

I can't give an exact quote as I was driving at the time. He was interviews and they played probably 30 seconds of it at 07:30 this morning. They will probably play the full interview on talk sports tonight.

How has Colback unexpectedly come through by the way?!  :lol:

He hasn't had to prove a damn thing, was forced straight into the team and never been taken out.

The winning mentality thing is just so offensive and obscene it isn't even worth commenting on it. The guy is seriously disturbed.