Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Alan Pardew speaking to the London Evening Standard;

“Sometimes I play that system (withdrawn no.10) with a striker, sometimes with a midfielder.

“Last year Cabaye had massive success in the first half of the season. Moussa Sissoko has grown comfortable in that role and he’s probably one of the big reasons why we have picked up.”

I told the players we’d beat Man City…;

“He is not a Cabaye. He has got a different role. Cabaye was the intelligence of the team, Moussa is like the battering ram. He’ll make a run that blows the back four apart. The goal he scored against Manchester City, Cabaye wouldn’t have got.

“We made people sit up a little. I don’t think anybody saw it coming apart from us. I told them in the dressing room we could win.”

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

“We made people sit up a little. I don’t think anybody saw it coming apart from us. I told them in the dressing room we could win.”

- at half time when he realised the kids weren't going to lie down and get mullered like he expected.

Regarding the Myler headbutt incident:

“I never really hit him but it’s important when you do something wrong that you don’t hide,” he said. “You admit that you’ve done something wrong and you have to correct it. I’ve worked with a mentor, somebody who’s helped me focus my winning mentality.

“My capacity to want to win has overspilt in a couple of incidents and I’ve had to channel that in a better way. That winning mentality will never leave me.

“But I need to get it across on to the pitch in different ways, in a more intelligent way, in my preparation, in my concentration at half-time and full-time.”

Source: http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-boss-alan-pardew-sought-help-after-headbutting-hulls-david-meyler-9867692.html

:facepalm:

http://giant.gfycat.com/FailingFixedBarnacle.gif

Ah the updated Doc gif with the terrible mustache to boot, I needed this in my life. :thup:

Regarding the Myler headbutt incident:

“I never really hit him but it’s important when you do something wrong that you don’t hide,” he said. “You admit that you’ve done something wrong and you have to correct it. I’ve worked with a mentor, somebody who’s helped me focus my winning mentality.

“My capacity to want to win has overspilt in a couple of incidents and I’ve had to channel that in a better way. That winning mentality will never leave me.

“But I need to get it across on to the pitch in different ways, in a more intelligent way, in my preparation, in my concentration at half-time and full-time.”

Source: http://www.standard.co.uk/sport/football/newcastle-boss-alan-pardew-sought-help-after-headbutting-hulls-david-meyler-9867692.html

:facepalm:

http://giant.gfycat.com/FailingFixedBarnacle.gif

Ah the updated Doc gif with the terrible mustache to boot, I needed this in my life. :thup:

:lol: Immediate use. Fucking Pardew.

I'd love to see a legit psychiatrist pore over all these quotes, quite sure there'd be several mental health labels attributable to him.

I'd no idea the youngsters could actually play football, I had no faith in them. Tried to sell some of them.

Played Moussa in his preferred position and he's been a revelation.

Bayern Munich take note.

I want to win so much I call fellow pro's 2 years older than me 'Old cunts' and headbutt the opposition players.

Other teams really need to beware when they have possession. We're so dangerous in that position.

He's definitely got some sort of narcissistic personality disorder. Bloke's a complete f***ing maniac.

Friend of mine, GP with background in mental health, has diagnosed Pardew as a pure psychopath. In his case, it's indicated by the narcissism you mention, and also by:

the anti-social behaviour

the violence

the compulsive lying

the lack of empathy

Google 'dark triad'.

He's an appalling excuse for a man, and football manager, but in mitigation, he's very ill.

>:D

He's definitely got some sort of narcissistic personality disorder. Bloke's a complete f***ing maniac.

Friend of mine, GP with background in mental health, has diagnosed Pardew as a pure psychopath. In his case, it's

indicated by the narcissism you mention, and also by:

the violence

the compulsive lying

the lack of empathy

Google 'dark triad'.

He's an appalling excuse for a man, and football manager but in mitigation, he's very ill.

My guess would be that this is the psychological profile of a football manager at a big club - or probably most clubs  O0

Friend of mine, GP with background in mental health, has diagnosed Pardew as a pure psychopath. In his case, it's

the violence

the compulsive lying

the lack of empathy

Google 'dark triad'.

He's an appalling excuse for a man, and football manager but in mitigation, he's very ill.

My guess would be that this is the psychological profile of a football manager at a big club - or probably most clubs  O0

probs the top executives of big business and banks etc tbh.

Neurotics build castles in the sky, psychotics live in them. It's an old cliche but it rings true for this fucker. Genuinely think he believes the weapons grade pigshit he comes out with. Cunt's in complete denial as to his own abilities and is prone to flipping out.

Section the massive wanker immediately.

Neurotics build castles in the sky, psychotics live in them. It's an old cliche but it rings true for this f***er. Genuinely think he believes the weapons grade pigshit he comes out with. c***'s in complete denial as to his own abilities and is prone to flipping out.

Section the massive w***** immediately.

He genuinely lives on another planet, literally everything he comes out with either didn't happen or he's completely revised it in his own mind to be something different to actual happenings. It's insane the amount of revisionism he comes out with weekly.

the violence

the compulsive lying

the lack of empathy

Google 'dark triad'.

probs the top executives of big business and banks etc tbh.

Dunno like, pardew's delusions are on another level

Agreed. It's a lazy generalisation to suggest you have to be psychotic to be a successful businessman.

Absolutely astonished that just a month after overseeing one of the worst sustained run of results in the history of the club this fucker has got the sheer audacity to now compare his team to Bayern Munich. Arguably the best club side on the planet, certainly one of, and this utter fucking prick wants to mention us in the same sentence as Bayern. On any possible level it's about as pathetic as it gets. Bayern Munich may as well play a different sport to us.

Like a spotty teenager bursting a few zits in the mirror and walking away thinking he's James Bond. I absolutely despise the bloke.