Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

Had to read that shit on the tube home ffs. Get the fuck out of my life man you relentlessly annoying cunt.

Wish he'd delete his account tbh.

Imagine, the 19th richest club in the world being 4th for 2 hours. Mind-blowing stuff.

It's not a matter of a couple of hours, it would be at the end of the weekend.

If we beat QPR, Swansea lose at Man City, West Ham lose at Everton and Arsenal and Man U draw, we're 4th.

A possibility and not a probability, and of course it wouldn't mean we're the 4th best team. But there will be a fuss all over the media, and the amount of knicker-twisting on here will be of gale-force proportions.

We are a threat without the ball? What? Seriously, how does that make any sense?

We are a threat in transition upon regaining the ball, or, we are comfortable without the ball, but a threat?

As SanToon said, he literally has not a clue what is behind this string of wins and it's blind luck. He has no 'philosophy' ffs, don't abuse that word associating it with that fraud. His possession quote is another glorious nail to hammer in his cross.

What an unbelievable fool. A threat without the ball...

Turns out my new neighbour is a Newcastle fan. I asked him if he wanted Pardew out to gauge his retardedness but he said no and that he's a 'good manager'. Though he did also say we started off the season well with the draw against City. I reminded him we lost 2-0 to which he replied 'but we held them to a draw at half-time'.

Oh.

Ask his carer if he/she thinks Pardew should be sacked.

"Did I expect certain personnel to be around it and to have done so well? No," Pardew told BBC Newcastle.

"I didn't think Perez would have the impact he's had. Sammy Ameobi I've always hoped for. Paul Dummett? No. Jack Colback playing every minute of every game? No. Mehdi Abeid? No."

"These guys have come through and that's what we really want."

O rly?

"If we look at the teams financially above us, their record with young players is not good."

Every of those clubs have produced more international players than us, Alan. :lol: