Crystal Palace manager

Mick

No wonder we do well in general against the top sides where the players need no further motivation. While against the lesser sides where the players need that extra boost they are being foooled into believing that 1 point is good enough against lesser teams. We play shit in most games, but against the better sides the players look more motivated at least, and that isn't down to Pardew the coward. This plus that we can't control games and end up looking absolutely clueless against poor sides where only 3 points should matter. We look like a pub team. Fluid like frozen shit.

I really don't think we do especially well against the top sides generally.

No wonder we do well in general against the top sides where the players need no further motivation. While against the lesser sides where the players need that extra boost they are being foooled into believing that 1 point is good enough against lesser teams. We play s*** in most games, but against the better sides the players look more motivated at least, and that isn't down to Pardew the coward. This plus that we can't control games and end up looking absolutely clueless against poor sides where only 3 points should matter. We look like a pub team. Fluid like frozen s***.

I really don't think we do especially well against the top sides generally.

I guess "well" was a poor choice of words, but better many times imo.

Guest Roger Kint

Anyone else getting an error trying enter the other games thread?

Nevermind. Just chrome being a cunt.

Yeah, same here. Think it's that embedded Vine.

Was wondering that last night, wasnt sure if it was some bug i had :lol:

"Cisse saw his odds on being top scorer shorten after his fifth goal of the season against the Clarets. He is now 66/1 to be the Prem’s top marksman."

:facepalm:

One of the comments :anguish:

'I'm convinced all these Pardew haters are Mackems in disguise.

They probably don't even attend games and haven't a clue about football.

Read the story muppets PARDEW HAS BANNED LONG BALL TACTICS.

What part of that sentence can you not accept.

Get off his back and get behind the team try attending some games and show some passion.

Or you could just become a Mackem'

One of the comments :anguish:

'I'm convinced all these Pardew haters are Mackems in disguise.

They probably don't even attend games and haven't a clue about football.

Read the story muppets PARDEW HAS BANNED LONG BALL TACTICS.

What part of that sentence can you not accept.

Get off his back and get behind the team try attending some games and show some passion.

Or you could just become a Mackem'

Blatantly a Mackem.

Pretty sure that Cisse had a whinge in the dressing room at HT about the long balls. He was complaining the entire first half that every ball was wasted when pumped forward by Willett. Willo was hooked for that and the yellow card he had. If it was all Pardew's tactical acumen, we wouldn't have started the game playing long ball in the first place.