Crystal Palace manager

Mick

We'll probably beat Everton. Useless this season.

Wouldn't necessarily say useless tbf, certainly not as good as last season, but at least they stick to try and win games and don't sit back.

http://tapatalk.imageshack.com/v2/14/12/14/2e279d10c2555bec9cd549f16073c653.jpg

Martinez could probably do with being a bit more cautious and seeing games out.

Where was this ambition? We were up against an Arsenal team that had a few missing, had Debuchy at CB alongside Mertersacker (sic) and we just didn't set up to get at them. I'd said beforehand that we'd miss Sissoko's breaking forward with the ball but, my god, it was so much worse than I'd feared.

Tiote was woeful, his distribution was non existant. Dummett was badly exposed at full back and throughout the team we simply weren't at the races.

The sad thing is that the Arsenal fans feared the worst, I have mates (Ncle fans living down there but with Arsenal season tickets) and they've said that any team pressing Arsenal will cause them problems and even in our game when we scored their fans were genuinely worried. I have to say that standing in the Away End I felt we'd lost as soon as they hit the bar as the marking was so sloppy.

On the way back to the tube afterwards there was a group of Arsenal fans standing across the road with a bloody big Thanks For The Memories flag and despite the result there's a good chunk of them wanting Wenger out regardless.

We missed an opportunity yesterday. What's worse is that we didn't give it a go. Ambition, yeah, that's what the problem was.

We'll probably beat Everton. Useless this season.

Wouldn't necessarily say useless tbf, certainly not as good as last season, but at least they stick to try and win games and don't sit back.

Martinez could probably do with being a bit more cautious and seeing games out.

Nah, he sticks to his philosophy. I like that.

Interesting quote "we've got a bit of a cushion between the two games this week". Be the opposite said on Sunday 3.30

When did this c*** go getting all positive from?!?

I would have thought by this stage of the week he'd be telling us well be lucky to get a goalless draw from the mackems game and anything less than a double-figure humping off spurs would be a result worthy of dedication to "mike" himself.