Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Has he ever been asked how come his winning mentality has had never resulted in winning anything but quite the opposite?

Tbf he did say he only had a little but of a winning mentality, obviously not enough to transmit to the team.

Good point, imagine that question in press conference: "So Alan, if you had more than a little bit of winning mentality would one of your teams have won something by now?"

Pardew is the perfect illustration of the proof of the Chinese saying ' If a man be thought a fool, it is better for him to keep his mouth closed than to open it and prove the matter beyond all doubt'....as if we needed any further proof.

Pardew is the perfect illustration of the proof of the Chinese saying ' If a man be thought a fool, it is better for him to keep his mouth closed than to open it and prove the matter beyond all doubt'....as if we needed any further proof.

Pardew is also the embodiment of the phrase 'once a c**t, always a c**t'.

There may well be a moratorium lasting, oh, a couple of days or so if we win tomorrow but I'm not holding me breath....

Got zero faith in this cunt and I fully expect to hear him hide behind the injuries and attempt to bluff his way through his 4th consecutive derby loss. Poyet has his number and will deliver yet again. We'll struggle, yet again. He'll be forgiven, yet again.

Got zero faith in this cunt and I fully expect to hear him hide behind the injuries and attempt to bluff his way through his 4th consecutive derby loss. Poyet has his number and will deliver yet again. We'll struggle, yet again. He'll be forgiven, yet again.

"We was playing wif a rookie keeper and it cost us." He's been prepping his fall guy all week.

He'll never be forgiven as far as I'm concerned.

Not the defeats per se, but the manner of them.

Mind, the players need to accept their share of the blame too. I remember Sissoko laughing and smiling with the Spurs players in the centre circle after they'd howked us in the next game. No shame, no heart that one.  :(

Got zero faith in this c*** and I fully expect to hear him hide behind the injuries and attempt to bluff his way through his 4th consecutive derby loss. Poyet has his number and will deliver yet again. We'll struggle, yet again. He'll be forgiven, yet again.

"We was playing wif a rookie keeper and it cost us." He's been prepping his fall guy all week.

Yep. He will have absolutely no problem with shamelessly declaring Alnwick as the scapegoat for our loss. But no one will question it or see it as unprofessional- it will simply be 'oh look at poor Alan Pardew having no goalies and having to play this crap guy in goals, what a poor man, oh he must be so upset...those nasty Geordies are so mean to him I hope his feelings are ok'.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2013/11/23/article-0-0BDA1835000005DC-220_634x394.jpg

http://i3.chroniclelive.co.uk/incoming/article1391028.ece/alternates/s615/terry-murtagh-won-500-by-gambling-that-newcastle-would-win-5-1-631048341.jpg

How derbies were meant to be.

This c*** actually rates Gouffran. Anyone who has ever defended him, think about that for a second. He f***ing rates Gouffran over Cabella.

The people that defend him are either mentally deficient or have an agenda tbh