Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Must surely be in training by now? So no news is bad news surely. If it had legs he wouldn't be at training.

Who's seen him at training?  I'm sure David Craig or whoever is up at the training ground lurking - they would have spotted Pardew arriving and reported so. No reports..?

It's all a bit quiet from that side (SSN etc.) anyway, too quiet.

It this does come off i'll give him the credit for having the decency  to walk away when he knew he can no longer take the club forward.

Or maybe because he has an affinity with Palace... or maybe because they're offering better terms...

Must surely be in training by now? So no news is bad news surely. If it had legs he wouldn't be at training.

Who's seen him at training?  I'm sure David Craig or whoever is up at the training ground lurking - they would have spotted Pardew arriving and reported so. No reports..?

That's what I mean. Someone should surely be reporting one way or the other if he is at the training ground. Once that hope has been crushed and he is maybe we can hang on to the "well maybe he is just saying his goodbyes" hope.

That's what I mean. Someone should surely be reporting one way or the other if he is at the training ground. Once that hope has been crushed and he is maybe we can hang on to the "well maybe he is just saying his goodbyes" hope.

It's day off?

They'll have the day off after 2 games in 3 days. Back in tomorrow probably which I also his Burnley press conference.

Aye - they won't be in today.

The players will be for a warm down (or whatever you wanna call it - not a proper training session :lol: ) at least. Whether Pardew would be there for that, who knows.

Van Gaal recently spoke about Man Utd doing the same between the boxing day and 28th games.

It's day off?

Ta. Makes sense..and also heightens the chance Palace could be talking to us/him.

Normally after beating Everton (who were shit) Pardew would kill to make the post match interviev with his ugly arrogant turtle lips and talk about what a great win it was and all that shit and how many good things he's done with the team in training aftert the Manu game.

Guest antz1uk

never gonna happen, we're not lucky enough, he's here forever  :( and i can't see anything changing that, i refuse to get my hopes up

Normally after beating Everton (who were shit) Pardew would kill to make the post match interviev with his ugly arrogant turtle lips and talk about what a great win it was and all that shit and how many good things he's done with the team in training aftert the Manu game.

Yup. He'd be dying to show off.

Guest Nobbys Trumpet

Late to the party but can't believe this is finally happening. Think it was all the sweeter because I'd thought Pardew had rescued* his job again with this 3 points.

*Not that it was ever in danger anywhere but an optimistic fan's mind