Crystal Palace manager

Mick

This feels 100000000x better than it would have winning any silverwear with this clown. Pure joy, I'm smiling like a Cheshire Cat! I'll have to pinch myself in the morning. I know that fat fooker is still here but I genuinely feel like I have a bit of my club back, like I can actually feel something for football again. Bridges are burnt, there's no turning back now.

Genuinely cannot wait for the next manager, who lets be honest can't do any worse with this squad, showing the media once and for all how much bullshit they have been spouting. Also can't wait to give Pardews Palace a sound fucking spanking!

Glenn Roeder never had the badges either. He just had to make a pinky promise he'd bother getting his pro licence by a certain date.

That was a bit different, we said he only didn't have it because of his illness and we still had to get the whole league to agree to it.

Glenn Roeder never had the badges either. He just had to make a pinky promise he'd bother getting his pro licence by a certain date.

That was a bit different, we said he only didn't have it because of his illness and we still had to get the whole league to agree to it.

I'm sure we'll attempt to find a way. It's one of the cheapest options available to us. MA will actually bother fighting for it in that regard.

If the club want to give it to Colo the Premier league/FA wont stand in our way.

Especially if we tack on "interim"

wasn't he in the middle of doing it anyway?

Poor Pards isn't even going to be the biggest bellwhiff at Palace

:lol:

You can slag him, but I love Parish for doing us this momentous favour.

Oh definitely. They'll be two peas in a pod down there.