Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest firetotheworks

It's like telling a child that they're right just to get them to shut up, this.

Really looking forward to seeing what these lot do in the window. Going to be fun.

Cabaye.

http://i.imgur.com/1XeUEf2.png

Is that Mike?!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Imagine Cabaye turning out for the c***s at Crystal Palace man, it would break my heart.

Good, 'case it'll never happen ;)

Guest TCD23

Had a terrible end of the season. I think before the last match he was only ahead of us and Hull.

Honestly can see him and Carver both going down next season.

Had a terrible end of the season. I think before the last match he was only ahead of us and Hull.

Wish we could have a terrible end of a season with a win at Anfield :lol:

I don't mind Pardew, never really did to be honest. I always thought the main issue with our club was Ashley and ridding ourselves of someone like Pards (who imo is a pretty mediocre manager) was only a very sideways move - however, just for the amount of disdain we got from Palace fans and the media for "Getting what we wished for" I'd be very happy to see Palace relegated next season with Pardew at the helm.

Wish we could have a terrible end of a season with a win at Anfield :lol:

IN one period he last 4 on the bounce.. let's focus on that. Let's ignore that they've had nothing to play for - for yonks. Let's ignore winning his last 2 including a win at Anfield.

There's a small level of truth to the "careful what you wish for". The Pardew Out campaign was aimed directly at Pardew. It did look at times, as if that was the end game. Just getting him out. And that we assumed Ashley/Charnley would hire a better man which we now know was far from guaranteed. Nearly all our fans knew Ashley was the core problem but many may not have felt its true disgusting nature until Pardew left.

Looking back we should have spoken more about what we actually needed/wanted. Someone that plays in the Newcastle way and wants to win trophies. Rather than the "Alan Pardew is horrendous at everything" approach we took. I hate sounding like i'm defending him. He's a charlatan of a man.

I was careful what I wished for, I wished he was out and we got it and i do not regret it, and if we were relegated I'd still stand by that.

It's true it should have been ashley out from the start, and yet it did turn some media attention to the fact that pardew was not actually newcastle's greatest manager ever. Some, most pundits still seem to think so.