Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Not even just with Pardew, pretty much any time another fan complains about something. Be careful what you wish for Arsenal fans, you could replace Wenger with the guy who runs the pie shop on Holloway Road.

Sometimes it's better the devil you know. :thup:

:lol: :lol: I love this craic.

Not even just with Pardew, pretty much any time another fan complains about something. Be careful what you wish for Arsenal fans, you could replace Wenger with the guy who runs the pie shop on Holloway Road.

It's so frustrating like. But if every fucker is doing it...

Classic comedy innit.

How about New York... last time I checked it's over 250 years old... not very new is it?

f***ing hell. I knew there was a good reason for avoiding this thread yesterday.

Watching this bloke's ego manifest even more is funny tbh. This sideshow cunt in full flight, with the hero status extended to him at Palace, is comedy gold. Loved his little sulky, petulant face towards the end of the video.

Guest antz1uk

he's gone to a club that has a few decent players that got them out of trouble, all they needed was someone with a bit more clue than Warnock, the ironic thing is if he rocked up and just carried on what they were doing he'd be fine there, but pardew being pardew his ego will not allow him to leave things as they are, he has to have it as his team which means tinkering about shifting players positions which we all know how that will end up, fucking narcistic ego maniac that he is. everything he does is about him

Guest antz1uk

fucking hell that match will be decent, the dogs abuse he will get, long as carver isnt there i'm going

:megusta: :pardsgrin:

I can imagine many supporters are rewriting the history of his tenure at Newcastle in their minds, much like the Republicans and media have rewritten the history of the build up to the Iraq war. A little touch of Carver to make this scumbag look like Brian Clough.

He'll be one of the most hated men in their history if he stays there long enough.

All the 'ballers' will be gone by the time the season starts.

His fotbal philosophy shouldn't be allowed anywhere near 'ballers' like Bolasie anyway.

Pardew's not a CP legend like. Cult hero- yes. Legend? GTFO.

But touchy aren't we? For a club who've won fuck all in their history,the bloke who scored the goal that took them to their solitary Wembley final isn't a legend?

Pardew's not a CP legend like. Cult hero- yes. Legend? GTFO.

But touchy aren't we? For a club who've won f*** all in their history,the bloke who scored the goal that took them to their solitary Wembley final isn't a legend?

No, he's not. His playing career is similar to his managerial career. A couple massive highlights clouded by incessant mediocrity. He was a bit of a joke before the goal. Considering he CP have spent most of their recent history in the Championship, if Pardew was such a legend there he would've been there manager a long time ago.

http://www.holmesdale.net/page.php/page.php?id=106&tid=104267&page=1

Rare mention of Pardew here.

Palace are my local team. I don't let their fans talk nonsense about NUFC. Or NUFC fans talk nonsense about CP.

A couple of massive highlights in his playing career? What was the other one? And yes, he was the epitome of mediocrity at best, but surely that only aids his legendary status. It is cultish yes but you're just splitting hairs really. As for him not being a legend because he has only just become their manager, and didn't manage them in the Championship, well that's just insane.

Here's some Palace legends that I remember

Jim Cannon, captain of Allison's side which made the semis of the Cup in 76

Malcolm Allison, manager of said side

Terry Venables, manager of the so called Team of the 80s.

Paul Hinshelwood, played right back for them for years.

Geoff Thomas, longstanding captain though shite, managed to play for England.

John Jackson, keeper for years, think he replaced Bill Glazier, who is a Coventry City legend.

Ian Wright, probably their best striker, working superbly in tandem with Mark Bright.

Kenny Sansom, one of Englands finest left backs ever.

Alan Pardew, only Crystal Palace player ever to score a goal to take them to a Wembley stadium final. Though he was shite.