Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Why do we still have a thread for this prick?  When you excise a cancerous growth you don't want to keep looking at it.

It's hard to forget the cancerous growth when people keep shoving it in your face and telling you how much better off you were with the cancerous growth.

One of my colleagues is a Palace fan, loves the bloke and thinks they are going to finish in the top 4 this season. Insufferable.

Can you please forward me this individual's details.

Yellow dress is doing that stupid duck face shit that women seem to think does not make them look ridiculous so she can piss off.

She can piss off a table onto my face.

Deuce man, I thought you were better than that.

Yellow dress is doing that stupid duck face shit that women seem to think does not make them look ridiculous so she can piss off.

She can piss off a table onto my face.

Deuce man, I thought you were better than that.

I am, the most adventurous I get is missionary in the dark.

Lunchtime at work. Lack of transfer shit going on, so I decided to dig out a few old quotes on our favourite cunt:

Feels good to really respect the manager, both as a bloke and a manager. Would love to see us win the Europa (or anything) under him.

To cancel the early pages of the original thread, I'm going to be super-positive about Pards.

Credit to him, he has turned it all round. As part of a winning structure, he is the focal point of our revival and deservedly won Manager of the Season. The players seem to love him, he's a master of the media and is a pleasure to listen to. I also like the backroom staff he's brought in, instilling a Geordie influence on our dressing room. I've not always agreed with his tactics and decisions but you can't argue with 5th place. Absolutely brilliant.

Would love to see him hit another 1000 pages. Here's to him, Nufc and 12/13 season. Get this one right and he'll be loved forever by some toon fans

I have this bad feeling Abrhamovich might want him.  :whatdidido:

Excellent news! Arise Sir Pardew.

Pards! What a legend. He is nearing a cult hero status.

:lol:

Name and shame them.

I would have done if the quote function was available in old threads, though I do remember one from you saying you hoped he would be here for 15 years :lol:

Far from innocent myself like.

I once updated my Facebook to say "Walking in a Pardew wonderland" after the 2-0 win at Swansea :lol:  :anguish:

Think £50m would have been cheap had he carried on that form.  13 goals in 15 Premier League games and scoring from everywhere, goal of the season amongst them.. Of course he could never continue like that for long, doubt anyone could, people just got carried away as usual :)

Lunchtime at work. Lack of transfer shit going on, so I decided to dig out a few old quotes on our favourite cunt:

Feels good to really respect the manager, both as a bloke and a manager. Would love to see us win the Europa (or anything) under him.

To cancel the early pages of the original thread, I'm going to be super-positive about Pards.

Credit to him, he has turned it all round. As part of a winning structure, he is the focal point of our revival and deservedly won Manager of the Season. The players seem to love him, he's a master of the media and is a pleasure to listen to. I also like the backroom staff he's brought in, instilling a Geordie influence on our dressing room. I've not always agreed with his tactics and decisions but you can't argue with 5th place. Absolutely brilliant.

Would love to see him hit another 1000 pages. Here's to him, Nufc and 12/13 season. Get this one right and he'll be loved forever by some toon fans

I have this bad feeling Abrhamovich might want him.  :whatdidido:

Excellent news! Arise Sir Pardew.

Pards! What a legend. He is nearing a cult hero status.

:lol:

Name and shame them.

Guess which username goes with which post!

Tisd01

gbandit

Ketsbaia

Yorkie

TaylorJ_01

EthiGeordie