Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Tiote is a IC international.

MYM can't challenge in the air.

HBA played more games under Pardew than Gouffran

Completely made-up bollocks.

But say I humour you and pretend it was true, a manager who sells MYM for inability to win aerial challenges, but keeps Williamson for inability to play football is a clueless hopped up egotistical c*** who deserves no plaudits for winning the lottery by being a cockney gobshite ex-footballer. I wish him nothing but the worst in his career.

Guest firetotheworks

Tiote is also shit.

Mike Williamson can't play football.

HBA signed in 2011 before Pardew did, Gouffran signed in January 2013 you absolute cretin. One (just counting full seasons) had 45 appearances, the other 29 after the signing of Gouffran. Guess which one was which.

The tears when it goes just about okay for Palace this season is going to be funny. FWIW if he's doing terrible Palace have a Chairman that will actually do something about it.

If he's owt like you he'll probably give him a blow job.

Chairman - worst voice in the history of life

Manager - Pards

First team player -  Old man Hangeland who probably loves Breivik.

Fan - TCD

Quite the set up they've got there.

Urgh.  The Contrarian Deadout has reared his ugly head again. 

Back in your cave you hideous monster.

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/34190/

MYM Whoscored page. He lost more aerial duals than he won. He only faced 50 all season. Colo (also pretty weak in the air) faced twice as many but managed to win slightly more than he lost in the air.

My point in saying Tiote is an IC international is that you've listed everyone else as an international as it excuses them being shit. Tiote is more of an international footballer than Santon & Krul.

HBA has fallen out with better managers than Pardew man. The lads difficult to work with. Pardew's not blameless in the situation but it's not all his fault.

Guest firetotheworks

You can check the actual stats by going into detailed > total > category: aerial

You can check everyone's response by looking into the mirror > response > all: shut the fuck up

http://www.whoscored.com/Players/34190/

MYM Whoscored page. He lost more aerial duals than he won. He only faced 50 all season. Colo (also pretty weak in the air) faced twice as many but managed to win slightly more than he lost in the air.

My point in saying Tiote is an IC international is that you've listed everyone else as an international as it excuses them being shit. Tiote is more of an international footballer than Santon & Krul.

HBA has fallen out with better managers than Pardew man. The lads difficult to work with. Pardew's not blameless in the situation but it's not all his fault.

Aye, good thing we had Williamson to take his place.

You can check the actual stats by going into detailed > total > category: aerial

So you're trying to say that it was a shrewd move by the wily fox al pards to get rid of someone who can't win aerial challenges. What about keeping and persisting with Williamson who can't play football?

So you're trying to say that it was a shrewd move by the wily fox al pards to get rid of someone who can't win aerial challenges. What about keeping and persisting with Williamson who can't play football?

I firmly believe MYM was brought in to replace Colo. Colo stayed and we had no use for MYM. The few times they played together, they where awful. You shouldn't have CB's with the same weaknesses, especially if it's aerial ability (we do suffer from slow ass defenders though). MYM's best performances came alongside Willo IIRC as they had the most complimentary styles. Pace and ball carrying with I guess height. IMO it's Colo staying that put MYM into the stands. Douglas was meant to be the Willo replacement.

I firmly believe MYM was brought in to replace Colo. Colo stayed and we had no use for MYM. The few times they played together, they where awful. You shouldn't have CB's with the same weaknesses, especially if it's aerial ability (we do suffer from slow ass defenders though). MYM's best performances came alongside Willo IIRC as they had the most complimentary styles. Pace and ball carrying with I guess height. IMO it's Colo staying that put MYM into the stands. Douglas was meant to be the Willo replacement.

And yet time after time al pards told us how happy he was with the squad and its depth. Good for him that loveable douche.

Yes, Alan Pardew is a liar. We get it. And even then he mentioned the infamous 6'4ers and we got MYM. If he said he was unhappy with the squad we would all bemoan the negativity.

do you disagree with the post? I continue to make valid points and you move the goalposts of the discussion.