Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Guest chopey

I've had a horrible thought that Pardew has actually learnt something from his years of management and it will bear fruit at Palace aka Big Sam and Pullis he knows what it takes to be average and in this league this can take you very far.

He's perfectly possible things will click for him for there a while, even if he wins the fucking league there he was the the wrong manager for us, his management was totally abysmal and he should have been sacked a long time before he was. No matter how good he does after it can't rewrite season after season after season of watching us lack any kind of even ambition to play any kind of attractive football let alone do anything other than subsist

This guy is garbage, and has learnt nothing. Don't be fooled man.

The only decent team they've played was Arsenal who dominated them to an embarrassing extent, with the final score flatterign them greatly.

Norwich were cheated out of a result after also dominating them in the actual game.

Watched the game yesterday (sort of) and it stank of the games with us where he got everything wrong and fluked a winner / the other team were poor enough not to take advantage.

Nothing has changed at all with this prick.

Teams will cotton on to how he plays, he has already started to show negative changes and playing people in their wrong positions. The football is gradually getting more direct. He will come undone when he winless run comes along and all of a sudden he's out of ideas aside from hoofing it.

Watched the game yesterday (sort of) and it stank of the games with us where he got everything wrong and fluked a winner / the other team were poor enough not to take advantage.

Teams will cotton on to how he plays, he has already started to show negative changes and playing people in their wrong positions. The football is gradually getting more direct. He will come undone when he winless run comes along and all of a sudden he's out of ideas aside from hoofing it.

The trouble is I do suspect he's actually "good enough" to keep a team in the league these days, especially when he's allowed free reign to sign and play all the shite cloggers he wants. The league itself really is terrible, as we know, coupled with Palace rightly having low ambitions I just don't see him getting sacked there for a long while.

Death it is.

The trouble is I do suspect he's actually "good enough" to keep a team in the league these days, especially when he's allowed free reign to sign and play all the shite cloggers he wants. The league itself really is terrible, as we know, coupled with Palace rightly having low ambitions I just don't see him getting sacked there for a long while.

Death it is.

Palace have a good enough squad to stay up this season, and without being in danger. Most of the players who are good enough though where there before Pardew arrived, just wait until he has time to ship out those attacking minded players, it will all fall apart eventually.

#CPFC have scored from 16 set pieces since Alan Pardew became manager; more than any other #BPL side in that period

God I hope he dies.

Well, since we scored from so few under him, I think we can put this down to correlation and not causation.

Death it is.

Palace have a good enough squad to stay up this season, and without being in danger. Most of the players who are good enough though where there before Pardew arrived, just wait until he has time to ship out those attacking minded players, it will all fall apart eventually.

I'm not convinced like. As long as he's able to stick to roughly 40 games a season (going out of the cups early etc.) I'm of the opinion the league is bad enough for him to stick around a long while yet.

He may be good for Palace, doesn't mean he was good for us. I'd rather get AIDS than have him as manager again

He won't even be good for Palace tbh, but the limit of their ambitions is to exist in the league and as long as he manages that it'll be a success for them.

Could also be the absence of Lick.

It'll be a factor, but the manager is ultimately responsible for what happens on the pitch.

He could have got in different coaches or tried different set penises if he'd wanted to.

#CPFC have scored from 16 set pieces since Alan Pardew became manager; more than any other #BPL side in that period

God I hope he dies.

Well, since we scored from so few under him, I think we can put this down to correlation and not causation.

he said himself when he went there that he didn't have to do anything with the set penis routines as Pulis had had them so well drilled.

If he sticks to counter attacking and trying to keep it tight at the back he may have some success, mid table. If he tries to play real football with that team it is gonna be horrible. Counters or magic from Cabaye/Bolasie.