Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Been reading October's FourFourTwo and there's an interview with The King in it and I noticed this extract and almost spat out my drink.

http://i.imgur.com/YtQGADu.jpg

http://i.imgur.com/lTEUMYn.jpg

It's amazing how people are so taken in by the spin, bullshit and lies; attacking football my arse.

http://i.imgur.com/uv5yjx9.gif

The world has gone MAD.

You know damn well he did :lol:

With Pardew, the most idiotic things are always likely to be true.

Y'all stay going on about the NHS, but a crazy motherfucker is moving freely over the country and no one gives a shit. He should be in a fucking straitjacket.

You know damn well he did :lol:

With Pardew, the most idiotic things are always likely to be true.

Y'all stay going on about the NHS, but a crazy motherfucker is moving freely over the country and no one gives a s***. He should be in a f***ing straitjacket.

Straitjacket isn't good enough for him IMO.

How is he allowed to just say ridiculous things? He lost for two years! How can he still be like "I like to attack."

It's a symptom of our xenophobic press.  One of the English good guys, talented but underrated and making a real good go of it.

Makes me sick like, as much as I hated Redknapp at least he achieved a few things and played decent football.  This cunt's got nowt.

How is he allowed to just say ridiculous things? He lost for two years! How can he still be like "I like to attack."

It's a symptom of our xenophobic press.  One of the English good guys, talented but underrated and making a real good go of it.

Makes me sick like, as much as I hated Redknapp at least he achieved a few things and played decent football.  This cunt's got nowt.

:lol: I don't mind it, tbh. He's gonna bullshit his way into the England job and it's going to be the best shit ever. They'll beat USA and I'll go insane, but he'll still have a massive fall from grace. If he could get his comeuppance on the biggest stage possible, that would be greeeeeeeeeat.

Compared himself to klopp in his interview yesterday

Sickening. Hope he suffers a 10-0 loss the fucking cunt. Klopp is the antithesis of Pardew and people in London probably don't see that. Weirdos.

Part of me is surprised (even with his massive ego) that he would want the England job and all the intense media scrutiny that comes with it. There are skeletons in his closet from his time up here that would be incredibly embarrassing if journalists were to poke around.

Part of me is surprised (even with his massive ego) that he would want the England job and all the intense media scrutiny that comes with it. There are skeletons in his closet from his time up here that would be incredibly embarrassing if journalists were to poke around.

He would be England manager lol. It doesn't get any bigger for someone with an ego as big as his. He'll be totally out of his depth and he wouldn't be daunted by it at all.