Crystal Palace manager

Mick

Yeah why would we forget about him when he's just now beginning to fail?  This is what we've all been waiting for.  He's right on the brink of the shit abyss and I'm going to watch his descent the whole way down :fwap:

NBC is doing a 4 part series called "Behind the Badge", all behind the scenes at Crystal Palace. There's no chance it does anything other than make Palace/Pards look magical.

He's going to walk around like he fucking owns the place too :lol:

NBC is doing a 4 part series called "Behind the Badge", all behind the scenes at Crystal Palace. There's no chance it does anything other than make Palace/Pards look magical.

that is gonna be rancid.

Fingers crossed it has the same positive PR impact as the Sunlun one when Monkey's Heed was in charge. Thinking of the board room scene where they're discussing the sports psychology of colour and potential benefits of changing their strip still makes me chuckle.

This cunt cost us 25M after getting rid of HBA for a FEE. When the fuck will Ashley realize that investing in a good manager will be cheaper and save him millions in the long run? Fucking cunt, I hate this guy so much.