Newcastle 3 - 3 Crystal Palace - 30/8/14 - Post match reaction from p. 42

Mike

When did I say I think we can win and Pardew still get sacked?

You said "You can want Pardew out and still want Newcastle to win."  How does that work?

I have this thing in my head that allows me to hold more than one view on separate issues.

I wanted Sunderland to lose and Di Canio to stay.  Blowing your mind now, right?

you mean exactly like the mackems would like us to lose and pardew to stay for eternity so they can keep beating us with embarrassing ease?  ok then

Exactly the opposite :lol:  Fucking hell :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

If you're stuck in Hull and you've heard that there's an airport in Middlesbrough, but you don't know where it flies to. Do you just live in Hull for the rest of your life, convinced that they only fly to Sunderland, or go to Middlesbrough in the hope that they do flights to St Lucia?

You said "You can want Pardew out and still want Newcastle to win."  How does that work?

I have this thing in my head that allows me to hold more than one view on separate issues.

I wanted Sunderland to lose and Di Canio to stay.  Blowing your mind now, right?

you mean exactly like the mackems would like us to lose and pardew to stay for eternity so they can keep beating us with embarrassing ease?  ok then

Exactly the opposite :lol:  Fucking hell :lol:

You've fucking lost it pal.

Guest firetotheworks

Exactly the opposite :lol:  f***ing hell :lol:

But you want us to win WITH Pardew! On the odd occasion that that does happen, all it does is keep him in a job where he has us losing and playing shit football week after week.

Try finding a Newcastle 'fan' or any other fan, for that matter, ouside this forum who wants their team to lose.

Its embarrassing.

People away from the forum do want us to lose, they want us to lose because they feel that we have more chance of getting rid of our shitty manager and they feel that we'll have a better chance of winning without our shitty manager.

Making stuff up. Goes with your sarcastic smilies quite well IMO.

Its fair enough having a radical view and an understandable cause at that but you are in the minority in wanting your team to lose. As someone alluded, I doubt you would dare celebrating an opposition goal in a pub with Newcastle fans, let alone the ground.

Guest firetotheworks

Mackems would like us to lose and Pardew to stay.

I would like us to win and Pardew to leave.

Would you like some pictures mybe to make it a bit easier?  I can use primary colours for you.

Literally like the nursery kids saying that to the teachers.

How do you expect Pardew to be sacked if we win?

Let's go at it from a different angle.

Guest firetotheworks

Try finding a Newcastle 'fan' or any other fan, for that matter, ouside this forum who wants their team to lose.

Its embarrassing.

People away from the forum do want us to lose, they want us to lose because they feel that we have more chance of getting rid of our shitty manager and they feel that we'll have a better chance of winning without our shitty manager.

Its fair enough having a radical view and an understandable cause at that but you are in the minority in wanting your team to lose. As someone alluded, I doubt you would dare celebrating an opposition goal in a pub with Newcastle fans, let alone the ground.

This is where you're living in a dream world. You just don't get it at all. It's not a celebration ffs.

Guest Alyosha

You can debate all day whether it is or is not 'correct' to want to the team to lose, but, at the end of the day, you feel whatever you feel regardless of how 'correct' it is. Personally, I found the spells when we were 1-0 and 2-1 down to be painful, and part of me wanted Palace to score again to a light a fire under the growing discontent, but each time we equalised I found myself swept up in the relief and joy in the stadium and was desperate for us to go on and win. 

In terms of the performance; it was utter shite....but we're 3 games into the season with lots of new signings. I'm putting the bloodlust on hold...for now.

I'm making nothing up, I will be going out tonight with 2 people who want us to lose to see the back of Pardew and one of them is still a season ticket holder, people at work want us to lose and for him to get sacked.

Guest firetotheworks

I do actually know people in real life who've succumed to not being arsed when we lose because it means Pardew could get sacked, it's just one step away tbh. Ambivalence until you decide you're not going to accept this absolute shit anymore.

Guest firetotheworks

Aye, football fan wanting his team to win.  f***ing out of this world.

:lol: Insufferable. Bit thick as well.

Actually I've changed my mind after that post from STM, I've decided I'm going to base all my opinions from this very moment on whether I'd feel comfortable voicing them publicly in a boozer full of drunk, angry morons.

Pardew in, can't wait for the next game.

Actually I've changed my mind after that post from STM, I've decided I'm going to base all my opinions from this very moment on whether I'd feel comfortable voicing them publicly in a boozer full of drunk, angry morons.

Pardew in, can't wait for the next game.

MOJO CALLED ALL NEWCASTLE FANS DRUNK ANGRY MORONS!  I HATE HIM SO MUCH I WISH HE WOULD DIE IN A FIRE! /Pardewthread

Mike Jones has no bollocks whatsoever. Speroni could have had a nap before taking a goal kick and Jones wouldn't have booked him.

You're not allowed to talk about the match in here, sorry.

Absolutely gippin that performance. Would have been criminal if we came away with 3 points. Pardew man, just fuck off and bring this sorry era to an end.

Some very concerning performances by a few like. Cabella looked average for the most part and De Jong was completely anonymous. Sissoko hilariously bad and painfully lacking any sort of intelligence.

In love with Aarons though, hopefully he will keep his place and Gouffran's nothing outings will be but a dull memory.