Newcastle 3 - 3 Crystal Palace - 30/8/14 - Post match reaction from p. 42

Mike

Third goal is defensive aids

Colback for their second goal n all, not content with conceding the FK he gives it away again and then stands and watches Puncheon shoot instead of closing him down when he easily could have.

First goal, Gayle is lying on the deck & still gets up to score and nee cunt is near Brylcream wetlook.

Our defending is so, so bad for a team that seemingly spends no time practising attacking play.

I'm not sure why he dispensed with the Anita-Colback- Sissoko combination, which I think has looked promising. It was probably to accommodate De Jong in a new formation, but the defence looked exposed. As he admitted himself, he's still trying to get the right blend.

I thought it was poor defending for the first two goals. Colo turned his back as he came out to try and block the first shot, and neither he nor Colback moved for the second. 

I'm not sure why he dispensed with the Anita-Colback- Sissoko combination, which I think has looked promising. It was probably to accommodate De Jong in a new formation, but the defence looked exposed. As he admitted himself, he's still trying to get the right blend.

I thought it was poor defending for the first two goals. Colo turned his back as he came out to try and block the first shot, and neither he nor Colback moved for the second. 

:lol: It's fucking hilarious how you're still taking him seriously.

:lol: It's f***ing hilarious how you're still taking him seriously.

:lol: