Newcastle 3 - 3 Crystal Palace - 30/8/14 - Post match reaction from p. 42

Mike

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

Roy - are you a mackem or an Ashley/Pardew apologist?

None. I think Pardew's a s*** manager, too and yeah I wouldn't be sad if he was sacked in the morning, but that doesn't mean I want my favourite club to lose, I still hope and pray they win no matter what. As a foreign fan I spend good money and make a decent effort to see Newcastle play at least three time every season but I dont go over willing them to f***ing lose I want to see them win no matter the circumstances.

Guess who does want to us to lose though the Mackems. Go urge us to lose if you like but have fun knowing you're on the same side as them wanting to same the same thing result wise.

Nee offence mate, but you're an embarrassment.

No wanting the team your supposed to support to lose is fucking embarrassing. Havn't seen this from any other club's "supporters" no matter how bad it got for them. Shocking.

None. I think Pardew's a s*** manager, too and yeah I wouldn't be sad if he was sacked in the morning, but that doesn't mean I want my favourite club to lose, I still hope and pray they win no matter what. As a foreign fan I spend good money and make a decent effort to see Newcastle play at least three time every season but I dont go over willing them to f***ing lose I want to see then win no matter the circumstances.

Guess who does want to us to lose though the Mackems. Go urge us to lose if you like but have fun knowing you're on the same side as them wanting to same the same thing result.

If you value the medium to long term it's impossible to want us to win whilst Pardew is in charge.

So what you'd rather we be relegated just to be rid of a manager. What makes you think fat mike will pay for anyone significantly better anyway?

If fat Mike is stupid enough to let Pardew relegate us then that's on him.

But as a fan I can't support having a fraudulent double speaking cunt managing us especially considering he has no ability whatsoever.

We are Newcastle United for ffs, look at the players we've attracted throughout our history a capable manager is well within our grasp.

Mixed feelings about the game. Of course us losing would have been perfect for the pressure on Pardew, a draw still should be pressure but it won't be the same as a loss.

Very happy for Aarons. Would love for him to be a top player for us.

None. I think Pardew's a s*** manager, too and yeah I wouldn't be sad if he was sacked in the morning, but that doesn't mean I want my favourite club to lose, I still hope and pray they win no matter what. As a foreign fan I spend good money and make a decent effort to see Newcastle play at least three time every season but I dont go over willing them to f***ing lose I want to see them win no matter the circumstances.

Guess who does want to us to lose though the Mackems. Go urge us to lose if you like but have fun knowing you're on the same side as them wanting to same the same thing result wise.

No wanting the team your supposed to support to lose is f***ing embarrassing. Havn't seen this from any other club's "supporters" no matter how bad it got for them. Shocking.

It's common place on the continent to be honest, the only difference is they are far more militant and do something about it.

No wanting the team your supposed to support to lose is f***ing embarrassing. Havn't seen this from any other club's "supporters" no matter how bad it got for them. Shocking.

I want the team I support to lose and I don't feel embarrassed in the slightest, I want to lose and I want Pardew sacked because that's the only way I can go back to what I normally like doing, supporting the team.

Pardew is garbage and while he's here we're going to be garbage. 

Guest Roy the Irish Magpie

It's common place on the continent to be honest, the only difference is they are far more militant and do something about it.

Show me some video clips of "supporters" cheering a goal for the opposition and I'll believe you.

As if you've ever even looked.

No wanting the team your supposed to support to lose is fucking embarrassing. Havn't seen this from any other club's "supporters" no matter how bad it got for them. Shocking.

News Flash! We are an embarrassment. Supporting his brand of football is nothing more than giving the green light for it to continue. I'm all for supporting the team through thick and thin, but enough is enough, he needs to go asap.

Shocking reading our 'fans' willing us to lose. f*** off and support Sunderland with that attitude, because you're only joining them scum by wanting us to lose anyway.

I couldn't care if it were hitler him f***ing self in charge I'd still want us to win. Shameful stuff.

Funny this attitude seems to be most prevalent on here with fans based well away from Newcastle. Funny that. Something to prove?

This has nothing to do with where you live.  You seem to be from Newcastle and your not exactly the elite fan cheering on Palace!

Plenty of supporters in the stadium that cheered the team on and most of them are from Newcastle. 

Show me some video clips of "supporters" cheering a goal for the opposition and I'll believe you.

So fucking thick and short-sighted man. Hope can you be missing the point? It's so simple.

People probably wouldn't be feeling like this if it wasn't for utter lunatics still beating the drum happy for us to trot along into mediocrity.

I don't want us to lose because I think Ashley will suddenly pull the trigger if he's under performing more so than he already is, it's that the worse Pardew does the less the fans are divided, and we get things happening like at the end of last season (which seems fucking light years away now), it stops the morons from booing people who are showing their support for HBA, it gets the papers on board etc.

Shocking reading our 'fans' willing us to lose. f*** off and support Sunderland with that attitude, because you're only joining them scum by wanting us to lose anyway.

I couldn't care if it were hitler him f***ing self in charge I'd still want us to win. Shameful stuff.

Funny this attitude seems to be most prevalent on here with fans based well away from Newcastle. Funny that. Something to prove?

This has nothing to do with where you live.  You seem to be from Newcastle and your not exactly the elite fan cheering on Palace!

Plenty of supporters in the stadium that cheered the team on and most of them are form Newcastle. 

:lol:

If you want a contemporary example, just look at Man Utd last year. Plenty of their fans were happy enough seeing their team do shit towards the end of Moyes' reign because they knew every bad result pushed him closer to the door.