Newcastle 3 - 3 Crystal Palace - 30/8/14 - Post match reaction from p. 42

Mike

Anyway enough is enough.

I'll be attending the leicester game coming up soon and I'll be there to urge those Newcastle players to get that ball in the back of the net and I don't care who's in the dugout. It will be same for the other games I attend this year.

If you disagree fine, but I still don't think it's right you would want us to lose any game.

no one wants to lose ffs, we all want to see nufc win every game. what we want is pardew found out and sacked.

Fuck, did you miss the last 47 pages?

Roy - are you a mackem or an Ashley/Pardew apologist?

None. I think Pardew's a s*** manager, too and yeah I wouldn't be sad if he was sacked in the morning, but that doesn't mean I want my favourite club to lose, I still hope and pray they win no matter what. As a foreign fan I spend good money and make a decent effort to see Newcastle play at least three time every season but I dont go over willing them to f***ing lose I want to see them win no matter the circumstances.

Guess who does want to us to lose though the Mackems. Go urge us to lose if you like but have fun knowing you're on the same side as them wanting to same the same thing result wise.

Nee offence mate, but you're an embarrassment.

No wanting the team your supposed to support to lose is f***ing embarrassing. Havn't seen this from any other club's "supporters" no matter how bad it got for them. Shocking.

It's common place on the continent to be honest, the only difference is they are far more militant and do something about it.

Show me some video clips of "supporters" cheering a goal for the opposition and I'll believe you.

So fucking thick and short-sighted man. Hope can you be missing the point? It's so simple.

The point being that you want us to lose because you dislike the manager? Well my point is fuck that why would you want us to lose under any circumstance you should always support the team. I wanted us to win today, last week and every week I want us to win. That wont change no matter how bad things get.

Gold badge on its way.....saying that people who are so sick of watching this shit every week that they want the team to lose are Mackems? For fuck sake, sounds like something a 5 year old kid would say. Absolutely blind if you can't accept that people want the best for the club and after nearly 4 fuking years can see that this clown is the complete opposite to that. People like you are the reason the cunt is still here, happy clappers who turn up in their replica shirts with their breakfast spilled down the fucker, you're probably chuffed wth a 3-3 draw.

Anyway enough is enough.

I'll be attending the leicester game coming up soon and I'll be there to urge those Newcastle players to get that ball in the back of the net and I don't care who's in the dugout. It will be same for the other games I attend this year.

If you disagree fine, but I still don't think it's right you would want us to lose any game.

no one wants to lose ffs, we all want to see nufc win every game. what we want is pardew found out and sacked.

Fuck, did you miss the last 47 pages?

he means in the bigger picture and you know this, we're all fans but a lot of us now realise there is no hope of anything as basic as simple enjoyment with NUFC anymore until pardew has gone

so unfortunately that means we need to hope for defeats until such time as his position is untenable

I understand people wanting Pardew away, so do I.  But do you really think that if you support the opposition you will somehow contribute to that?

Um, yes. It's bloody obvious. If everyone in the stadium cheered the opposition he'd be out tomorrow. Rocket science much.

The fact that you are any less of a fan because you aren't from Newcastle is bollocks mind. Don't see how it matters where you are from, a fan is a fan.

Nobody disagreed with that.

s***. Pretend Newcastle fans from fuckknowswhichhellhole think I'm wrong about Sammy Ameobi. I best leave this one.

Guest firetotheworks

I understand people wanting Pardew away, so do I.  But do you really think that if you support the opposition you will somehow contribute to that?

No, but the opposition winning will contribute to that. That's what's being supported.

Gold badge on its way.....saying that people who are so sick of watching this s*** every week that they want the team to lose are Mackems? For f*** sake, sounds like something a 5 year old kid would say. Absolutely blind if you can't accept that people want the best for the club and after nearly 4 fuking years can see that this clown is the complete opposite to that. People like you are the reason the c*** is still here, happy clappers who turn up in their replica shirts with their breakfast spilled down the f***er, you're probably chuffed wth a 3-3 draw.

Spot on the fucking dot :thup:

P.s. Roy, shut up, you look a dick.

The point being that you want us to lose because you dislike the manager? Well my point is f*** that why would you want us to lose under any circumstance you should always support the team. I wanted us to win today, last week and every week I want us to win. That wont change no matter how bad things get.

Keeping Pardew means we will lose more than we win, does that register with you?

They're all coming out of the woodwork now, infiltrators the lot of them. You'd think they'd be better at their job rather than coming across with the sense and diplomacy of a 7 year old.

How ironic that we conceded the 3rd from a set penis? :lol:

Fucking great that they executed a set piece that we've tried 3 years to score from. Man, at least they have some brains and they target our short players, not just lump it up to a useless shit like Williamson.

Guest neesy111

How ironic that we conceded the 3rd from a set penis? :lol:

Fucking great that they executed a set piece that we've tried 3 years to score from. Man, at least they have some brains and they target our short players, not just lump it up to a useless shit like Williamson.

Apparently Pardew would had stopped it if he was on the touchline....

Great call from BG.

What did he say?

Had a go at Pardew - said that I still want him gone (which I've been saying for months) Said Aarons has saved his bacon today - which he has. Palace deserved a point. Also said not to believe the sugar coated lies that come from the club with regards to what the manager says and also on transfers. Even had Ando agreeing with me - he sounds at the end of this tether too.

I also said that the job of supporting Newcastle United has been sucked out of me and I'm sure I won't be alone in feeling that.

The point being that you want us to lose because you dislike the manager? Well my point is f*** that why would you want us to lose under any circumstance you should always support the team. I wanted us to win today, last week and every week I want us to win. That wont change no matter how bad things get.

Keeping Pardew means we will lose more than we win, does that register with you?

It's all black and white, isn't it?  You can want Pardew out and still want Newcastle to win.

Great call from BG.

What did he say?

Had a go at Pardew - said that I still want him gone (which I've been saying for months) Said Aarons has saved his bacon today - which he has. Palace deserved a point. Also said not to believe the sugar coated lies that come from the club with regards to what the manager says and also on transfers. Even had Ando agreeing with me - he sounds at the end of this tether too.

Great call BG.

It's all black and white, isn't it?  You can want Pardew out and still want Newcastle to win.

If you're thick enough to believe winning will see the back of Pardew then you're off your trolley, both will not happen.

Blame Ashley for making it this way Roy. We want our club to be the best it can be and they accept mediocrity. If losing is the only way to improve so be it. Wanting the best and backing your club is not the same as backing a manager or employee of it. Our manager is an inept, egotistical sycophantic self serving idiot. Ashley has made it seem that him losing is the only option. Save your vitriol for him.