Newcastle 3 - 3 Crystal Palace - 30/8/14 - Post match reaction from p. 42

Mike

Guest firetotheworks

The point being that you want us to lose because you dislike the manager? Well my point is f*** that why would you want us to lose under any circumstance you should always support the team. I wanted us to win today, last week and every week I want us to win. That wont change no matter how bad things get.

Keeping Pardew means we will lose more than we win, does that register with you?

It's all black and white, isn't it?  You can want Pardew out and still want Newcastle to win.

How do you expect to get Pardew out if we win? And how do you expect us to win with Pardew in?

It's all black and white, isn't it?  You can want Pardew out and still want Newcastle to win.

If you're thick enough to believe winning will see the back of Pardew then you're off your trolley, both will not happen.

If you're overwhelmed by hatred of a man you've never met and never will meet enough that you equate him with the football club that represents your city then you're off your trolley.

I want Newcastle to win every game, I must be a Pardew sympathiser.

I hate Pardew but I don't think for a second he is on the verge of being sacked . Perhaps if we dont meet our target at the end of the season, which is probably a top 10 finish.

Ashley doesnt care if people boo and he doesn't care what people think or want.

I presume those who want us to lose dont attend home games anymore?

Guest firetotheworks

If you're thick enough to believe winning will see the back of Pardew then you're off your trolley, both will not happen.

If you're overwhelmed by hatred of a man you've never met and never will meet enough that you equate him with the football club that represents your city then you're off your trolley.

You think that the football club currently represents your city? Because I sure as shit don't.

I hate Pardew but I don't think for a second he is on the verge of being sacked . Perhaps if we dont meet our target at the end of the season, which is probably a top 10 finish.

Packed it in after nearly ten years as an ST holder and after doing most away games each season. What's the point in wasting money on something I lost a lot of passion for?

Pardew;

"A case of two points lost - sloppy starts to both halves. Running out of ideas - Aarrons changed game, but we didn't see it out. Felt that the players got carried away looking for 4th - chased to high up pitch. Had a go at Palace for wasting time and the ref adding on 7mins. Players were 'looser' and it's going to be hard to address with so many players going away for Internationals. Gives credit to Palace - new manager 'spirit'. Pleased Williamson got his first goal - Janmaat will get more. Transfers - says the clubs are still looking - hoping that one more comes in. It's about finance - targets are there. Possible that one or two will leave as there is not much 'room'.

Packed it in after nearly ten years as an ST holder and after doing most away games each season. What's the point in wasting money on something I lost a lot of passion for?

Fair play. I respect that completely.

I turned down a free ticket today because im not interested in watching Pardews side but I will never hope we lose.

Guest neesy111

Pardew;

"A case of two points lost - sloppy starts to both halves. Running out of ideas - Aarrons changed game, but we didn't see it out. Felt that the players got carried away looking for 4th - chased to high up pitch. Had a go at Palace for wasting time and the ref adding on 7mins. Players were 'looser' and it's going to be hard to address with so many players going away for Internationals. Gives credit to Palace - new manager 'spirit'. Pleased Williamson got his first goal - Janmaat will get more. Transfers - says the clubs are still looking - hoping that one more comes in. It's about finance - targets are there. Possible that one or two will leave as there is not much 'room'.

I'd say it's a point gained, Palace were the better team 2nd half by a distance.

I don't go anymore because of him. For that reason alone I want us to lose every game, so that I can go back to doing what I've always done.

What has that got to do with you thinking we can win and Pardew still getting sacked?

Their time wasting pissed me off no end today like. Obviously had clear instructions to break up play.

On a different note, I hope the older lady who had a fall in the East stand as our first goal went in is OK. Appeared to have some kind of neck / head injury. Was pretty distressing to watch. The paramedics did a good job in a very awkward environment to get her to pitch level with the neck brace on - only for them to make a right hash of things adjusting the height of the stretcher (dropped abruptly by a foot). 

I don't go anymore because of him. For that reason alone I want us to lose every game, so that I can go back to doing what I've always done.

What has that got to do with you thinking we can win and Pardew still getting sacked?

When did I say I think we can win and Pardew still get sacked?