Newcastle United vs Hull City - 20/09/14 @ 15:00

LRD
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ah yeah. Too be honest, if we had fucked up that QPR game, I think that would have given them enough hope to get points out of their game in hand.

All hindsight. But still for all the people that say 5th, all you have to say back is 16th.

is that right? For some reason I remember that game being torture. Especially when we went down to 10 men?

Still, the fact it came down to the last 2 games or so with pretty much the same squad we finished 5th with is shocking.

Fuckin hell man they're all torture with this Gimp in charge.

is that right? For some reason I remember that game being torture. Especially when we went down to 10 men?

Still, the fact it came down to the last 2 games or so with pretty much the same squad we finished 5th with is shocking.

Aye you're right, I was thinking that QPR was the last game of the season and that Wigan had been relegated in the previous midweek against Arsenal but of course it wasn't, we still had the exciting home clash with Arsenal to come ourselves. Surprised I don't remember such a thriller.

"I couldn't care less if Arsenal win 4-0"

You don't think it suits Bruce (and every other PL manager) just fine to have Pardew keep his job?  As long as he's fucking up Newcastle it's one fewer team they need to worry about finishing ahead of and an easy few points for them.

"He finished in the top 10, and was manger of the year the season before"

Nice to see Bruce forgot our 16th place finish between those seasons. And the dreadful football that has giving every team under the sun, points off us.

Why don't journalists pick up on basic stuff like this and correct them? Isn't that part of their job?

Because Europe.

Nice to see Bruce forgot our 16th place finish between those seasons. And the dreadful football that has giving every team under the sun, points off us.

Why don't journalists pick up on basic stuff like this and correct them? Isn't that part of their job?

Because Europe.

We was lacking a referendum on membership in the final third.

Apologies if giggs, but has anyone see this stat from the BBC preview about us??

"They are yet to have a player caught offside this season."

We need  :llorente?:

Lols aside, it's a pretty damning indicator of a Pards setup....

Apologies if giggs, but has anyone see this stat from the BBC preview about us??

That stat will be destroyed when Cisse comes back.

That stat will be destroyed when Cisse comes back.

At least we'll have 1 striker trying to do something up front.

I think it's because the journalists are scared off pissing of the manager and getting banned from asking any more questions.They try and ask the right things so they'll always be allowed to ask more questions. They would definitely get more recognition/better stories if they ask the hard truth though.

UK TV: None

Overseas TV:

beIN Sports 2 +HD (Indonesia)

Cytavision Sports 5

Fox Sports Plus Ch 505 Red Button (Aus)

GO Sports 6 (Malta)

GOL Stadium (Spain)

NBC Sports Live Extra (USA)

PremierLeaguePass (NZ)

SportKlub 5 (Croatia)

SportsNet World (Canada)

Viaplay(Sweden)