Newcastle 1-0 Leicester City - Post match reaction from p 18

Mike

Did Leicester's flag make an appearance?

Kept looking out for it, but no. Imagine they were waiting till they were winning.

Stewards probably thought they were undercover SackPardew people.

Thats it make the stewarts the escape goats again.

Kept looking out for it, but no. Imagine they were waiting till they were winning.

Escape goats?? :lol:

The unfortunate reality of the situation is that this result, as fucking meagre as it is, will keep the cunt in a job until Xmas. We'll lose the next 3 handily, pick up a few more points then crash and burn in December. We'll not leave the relegation zone at any time until a new boss is appointed. There are some fucking woeful teams in the division and we're definitely one of them but the incompetence of others could keep us in the division and him in a job.

:neutral:

Escape goats?? :lol:

That's gone over your head by quite a range

The unfortunate reality of the situation is that this result, as f***ing meagre as it is, will keep the c*** in a job until Xmas. We'll lose the next 3 handily, pick up a few more points then crash and burn in December. We'll not leave the relegation zone at any time until a new boss is appointed. There are some f***ing woeful teams in the division and we're definitely one of them but the incompetence of others could keep us in the division and him in a job.

I said at the start of the season we won't get relegated due to the sheer amount of dross in the league.

The unfortunate reality of the situation is that this result, as fucking meagre as it is, will keep the cunt in a job until Xmas. We'll lose the next 3 handily, pick up a few more points then crash and burn in December. We'll not leave the relegation zone at any time until a new boss is appointed. There are some fucking woeful teams in the division and we're definitely one of them but the incompetence of others could keep us in the division and him in a job.

Its grim it really fucking is. I've been saying all week at work that if someone offered me the chance of having Ashley and Pardew gone tomorrow but we'd go straight to the conference I'd take it in a heartbeat. This is a nightmare the likes of which I've never known. I was brought up like most people on here living and breathing everything to do with this football club, I was so proud of it because it was so special in so many ways. But now not even a morsel of what was previously great about being a Newcastle fan remains. Every single aspect of the club is toxic at best and amazingly, only a small minority of our support realise it. These are despairing times indeed.

He's never ever making it out of December. It is simply not possible.

We've said that before though and he has.

I think Mike will need to blow the cobwebs off the wallet and spend a pretty penny to keep his puppet in position though.

He won't be expected to get any results against the usual top 6 it'll be the reverse fixtures into next year against the likes of Burnley and Hull that will decide his fate, by which time it'll be far too late, that's what this result means for him.

Nah. The dross in the league have all shown far more than us so far, and we've had an easier start than all of them.

In not so sure mate.

I'm sure you saw the state of Leicester today. Burnley and QPR are no better.

I can see at least one of them scraping more points than us. Leicester will look shit but win a game every 4 fixtures and stay up.

It says a lot that Sunderland lost 8-0 today and they're still ahead of us.  So far the dross has been far more committed to trying to win games and have a go, so they've won more than us, simple as that.