Newcastle 1-0 Leicester City - Post match reaction from p 18

Mike

Nah. The dross in the league have all shown far more than us so far, and we've had an easier start than all of them.

In not so sure mate.

I'm sure you saw the state of Leicester today. Burnley and QPR are no better.

I can see at least one of them scraping more points than us. Leicester will look shit but win a game every 4 fixtures and stay up.

Leicester will go down imho. QPR though will spend money to stay up just like last time.

It says a lot that Sunderland lost 8-0 today and they're still ahead of us.  So far the dross has been far more committed to trying to win games and have a go, so they've won more than us, simple as that.

Regardless of their humping today they're still set up better than us and have a system of play.

Nah. The dross in the league have all shown far more than us so far, and we've had an easier start than all of them.

In not so sure mate.

I can see at least one of them scraping more points than us. Leicester will look s*** but win a game every 4 fixtures and stay up.

Leicester will go down imho. QPR though will spend money to stay up just like last time.

When they went down?

In not so sure mate.

I can see at least one of them scraping more points than us. Leicester will look shit but win a game every 4 fixtures and stay up.

They went down last time.

Glad for the win actually - I didn't think he'd get sacked today, so we may as well win. There's no point sacking Pardew if we get relegated anyway.

It was a minging 1-0, won only due to Leicester being awful. We're 2 of 5 truly woeful sides in this league. As for Pardew, today changes nothing.

The state of some of the teams we've played makes me even more furious. Hull, Villa, Leicester, Stoke, Palace, even Swansea have all been pitiful in the main. I just won't have it that our players, managed properly, are not wiping the floor with most of that shit.

Can't believe Pearson didn't start Vardy

I think Pearson is from the same stable as Pardew. Would have sacrificed offensive players to try steal a point. Never rated him. Good for setting the cones out and shouting on the training ground perhaps.

I wabt us to be in L2 get rid all the s*** fans and actually care about my club. 

I dont give a f*** about the prem any more.

Loving the reformed Slim, absolutely agree, would take a double or triple relegation if it meant getting rid of Pardew, Ashley and all the happy clappers. Don't care what league we were in if we could have our club back the way it was.

This is just a recurring nightmare, mental bloody torture. What the hell happened to Leicester they were woeful. If they had only shown a bit more class we were there for the taking. This is just seriously depressing. When you think one more loss and surely he's gone, then the slimey wa**er just get's the mimimum to survive and prolong this nightmare.

I hate wanting the team to lose and feeling angry when we score. How sick is that, but that is what this club has driven many of us to.

Thought Morgan was brilliant for them. Mopped up everything. I hate Pardew and I hate the SJP crowd. Bunch of f***ing idiots going on like we'd won a cup after beating Leicester City 1-0

Very true, you would think we had won the league the way people were jumping around. Plus everyone laughing and jumping up and down about Sunderland score, dont get me wrong its funny they lost 8-0 but we are even worse than them!

I wabt us to be in L2 get rid all the shit fans and actually care about my club. 

I dont give a fuck about the prem any more.

Would welcome it, even though it'd pretty much guarantee I'd never see them play.

One of the worst top flight games I've ever seen in terms of quality this was like. Really bad. Fitting that Obertan won it in a way.

Oh come on, you're a Newcastle fan, I know for a fact that you've seen at least a dozen games this bad over the past five years.