West Ham 1-0 Newcastle - 29/11/14 - Post match reaction from p 19

Mike

What team will he pick against Burnley?  I'm actually struggling to think of more than 11 players that are fit and involved realistically in the first team.  The team will pick itself, but this time it'll be truly awful.

Elliot, Haidara, Williamson, Dummet, Taylor, Anita, Gouffran, Cabella, Ameobi, Perez, Cisse

Anyone else realistically available to play?  Because that is truly awful of what's left after today.  We go into such a winnable game against Burnley and yet we have a team that's probably full of more poor Championship standard players than them.  It's absolutely grim.

Tiote instead of Gouffran and Colo back in if ready. But yeah, we are pretty limited in what we can put out.

Ah wow that's fucking class, cheers. Some pretty heavy hints to be dropped before Christmas now.

Complete wank from start to finish.  Don't think any player particularly comes out of that with any credit, Perez wasn't great but offered more than the rest of them.  Woeful passing throughout the game and desperate throw on more forwards subs without any other plan towards the end.

What team will he pick against Burnley?  I'm actually struggling to think of more than 11 players that are fit and involved realistically in the first team.  The team will pick itself, but this time it'll be truly awful.

Elliot, Haidara, Williamson, Dummet, Taylor, Anita, Gouffran, Cabella, Ameobi, Perez, Cisse

Anyone else realistically available to play?  Because that is truly awful of what's left after today.  We go into such a winnable game against Burnley and yet we have a team that's probably full of more poor Championship standard players than them.  It's absolutely grim.

Tiote instead of Gouffran and Colo back in if ready. But yeah, we are pretty limited in what we can put out.

I forgot about Tiote, but based on Pardew's awful decision making so far it wouldn't surprise me to see Anita still left on the bench.

Ah wow that's f***ing class, cheers. Some pretty heavy hints to be dropped before Christmas now.

It's brilliant! I've been searching for it on google for the last 15 mins. Didn't realise Sewelly was Novocastrian.

The run was always going to come to an end - but very important to see a reaction against Burnley on Tuesday.

Would like to see 2 up front, and us going on the front foot a bit more.

We win that game, I'm confident we can have a decent season. Lose it, and we could easily lose 4 games in a row before the Mackems visit.

Ah wow that's fucking class, cheers. Some pretty heavy hints to be dropped before Christmas now.

You can get it from the new touristy/gift/local craft shop at the bottom of the hill near the tapas place/Babucho. Cheaper than online. :thup:

Guest firetotheworks

You can buy that at the tourist shop underneath the high level bridge next to Brew Dog and all that.

You can buy that at the tourist shop underneath the high level bridge next to Brew Dog and all that.

Aye, Disco said, cheers. Swish, I'll probably have a wander down next week. Love quirky maps.

Haidara took a nasty knock off Noble today so you may find Dummett left back and taylor playing centrally with Williamson.

Didn't watch any of it but having seen the team I had a feeling we'd be up against a shit West Ham side and therefore make life difficult for ourselves by not taking the initiative.

6 wins in a row though, don't want to be too greedy. Us fickle lot need humbling with a nice steady run of defeats before a flukey win in mid-January sets the world straight once again.

How bad was this game?

One shot on goal and I can't remember it, I think that should tell you all you need to know.  The fraud hasn't got a clue how to set up a team to win, all he knows is how to try (I say try) and stop the opposition and hope for the best at the other end.