Spurs 4-0 Newcastle United - 17/12/14 - Post Match Reaction from page 25

BlueStar

Guest strongbow69

Williamson playing and Dummett at right back, what could possibly go wrong?

All Pardew had to do was play Anita at right back and Dummett in the middle, where he's been on form.  Because he's Pardew he did the opposite of the right thing and we've been rightly hammered into oblivion.

This ! its fucking obvious to anyone except our wife fucking slimy old shit the bed twilight watching skinny bag of shit should have a heart attack and join joe Kinnear manager

Was Cisse rested for this or just injured?

He has a "heavy cold".

If it's the cold I've had he'll be half dead.  It's taken me a full week to start feeling human again.  I hope he's alright for the derby.

Was Cisse rested for this or just injured?

He has a "heavy cold".

If it's the cold I've had he'll be half dead.  It's taken me a full week to start feeling human again.  I hope he's alright for the derby.

As if he's got a cold man, he'll be fine for the derby. As will Tiote and Taylor. We've got such a habit of conjuring up these lies as soon as a cup game beckons. If Pardew was still under pressure, I would have bet both my nuts on Pardew forcing Cissé to be in the squad at least, no matter how bad the fucking cold was.

Some nice touches by Vuckic.

Injuries have blighted him, but having a manager like Pardew has been an absolute curse on the poor lad. A very talented player who's totally undervalued by a clueless dinosaur. All those times he could have played him off the striker but couldn't stand not playing Shola instead.

Jonathan Pearce informing us that those on coaches are going back tonight and that those on trains are probably going back tomorrow.

Top stuff. :thup:

http://www.theguardian.com/football/gallery/2014/jun/15/world-cup-2014-world-cup-football

:lol: :lol: That was a brilliant moment.

I can't wait for Pearce to ask Pardew about transfers, only to hear about getting deals "over the line". Potential TV gold.